That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw you enjoyed feeding on the energy from your enemies

3 Likes

Tmw I am now drunk from the offering. I gave the spirits my favorite raspberry ale as well as all the energy and time wasted on a very deep fear I had. They seemed to have accepted it gratefully

3 Likes

I tried calling USPS but I couldn’t get past the automated call tree. I will be at the post office myself if it isnt in my mail box by Monday.

3 Likes

TMW this thread click-baits half the forum.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/anybody-see-lady-evas-leaked-nudes-get-in-here-before-she-deletes-this/63331?u=sigfried

2 Likes

TMW You Changed your profile pic.

2 Likes

TMW You make a thread To Help People with parasites with full instuctions that are effective.

9 Likes

NICE! :smiley:

Don’t forget to link it in the Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! 👍

5 Likes

TMW TV Gets wall mounted today

4 Likes

Keep your weird fetishes to yourself! :astonished:

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well i did the “dont” :joy:
Will surely do!

2 Likes

@Mao
Were you at a wedding?

2 Likes

Thanks.
This actually made me laugh aloud.

3 Likes

Good morning/evening/day everyone

1 Like

@Cernunnos
Your actually quite funny.
Who knew?

1 Like

TMW You Continue Writing Your Beelzebub Contribution After a long break from him.

4 Likes

Not originally, but anything is possible once you hit that blackout point. :joy_cat:
Normally I avoid them to lessen the temptation of doing lewd things to people in committed monogamous relationships. I’m something of a hedonist and common folk tend towards being uptight. Back in my prime, it was normal to have occurrences like that, as I’m fond of getting tore up from the floor up.

3 Likes

I’ve aged had children n oi w pre premenopausal. Officially.
My youngest Will be in yr 11 next year.
We have one m o re year in this house.

4 Likes

TMW you see a spell that works so well you copy it down into your book of shadows.

4 Likes

Tmw exquisite nudes are for sale to uhh…enhance magickal workings, yes.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/anybody-see-lady-evas-leaked-nudes/63331/61?u=sinister-neophyte

4 Likes

Why yes, I did change my pic. I felt this was just better than an off kilter one of Frey.

I’ve read @Cernunnos 's enthusiastic response to it and seen it’s results in him first hand.

2 Likes