That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

TMW you jizz in your shorts :sweat_drops:

I was just sitting here minding my own business when this intense pleasure began building up in the groin area. My whole body began shaking and it felt like I was gonna orgasm so I allowed it to happen. It was all hands free with no stimulation prior to the unexpected pleasure and during.

WTH was that all about lol :joy:

4 Likes

Oh come on.

7 Likes

I’m listening to Beethoven right now.

And watch out, @A_Pariah is gonna probe you.

9 Likes

Mentioning these names as an answer about what kind of classical music someone likes: conversation closed. Thats cheap and everybody knows it :smiley:

6 Likes

Is she now?

FfM6Vnh

9 Likes

Nah

6 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: there was another one a little different, I wasn’t nearly as drawn to it as this one I put it on Papa legbas alter before knowing what it was.

6 Likes

TMW suddenly getting worked over to the point of writhing in pleasure is how spirits announce themselves. Also, what’s this I hear about probing? :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

TMW you go sleep way after 1 am and wake up alert at 6 am
WTF

4 Likes

:upside_down_face:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Tmw woke up from a dream which was me doing tarot and scanning at high school football game at a cheap price to raise money for my alma mater student stuff…like three card reading was .75 cents and my friends who were represented by Youtubers that I liked hanged out with me when I got approach by people I knew in high school and did a reading on a guy which was wondering about his medical thing…also I could sense a strong energy watching me in the dream

5 Likes

You know that song 'take a hint"?
It means you must begin but do not undervalue yourself. Reading this I sensed great needs in you but reticence to acknowledge it.
Dream means this:
Start learning and practice of what you are learning: embrace your intuition do not negate the things you are naturally inclined towards. Th o we “hanging out with you” I sense guides and guidance from spirit and people.
I don’t feel as if you’ve done tarot but I do sense you are needing to TRUST your intuitive self that “gut” feeling. It’s naturally part of us all

4 Likes

TMW your allowed to play in BALG Forum. Be a weirdo and no one blinks cause were all “freaks to the System” and the “System are Freaks” to us.

Gigggling to yourself about what a Spirit has told you…

8 Likes

TMW y o yt? New ph o ne has auto c correct so annoyingly that you typed
“Morgana has gas to say”
Instead of it as " Something to say"

Walks around Laughing at yourself knowing Yourself just smirked.

7 Likes

Tmw I’m trying to capture a kitten and i gave it food and water but it won’t let me get closer

3 Likes

Gotta build trust sometimes. The trick to cat language is the eyes. Make eye contact, slowly close your eyes while it’s looking at you, lower your head, keep your eyes closed a little while, then slowly open them back up while raising your head. This in cat language is telling it you trust it.

5 Likes

You beat me to it lol

2 Likes

Behold my dinner

4 Likes

TMW
First day of home office
This is so awkward :smiley:

7 Likes