That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I’ll have to go there… my bestie and my nieces live in Ohio. My youngest niece is just like me.

1 Like

Tmw while mediating with carway seeds (the plant I have been using for my tutorial example) and the Egyptian God Bes keeps popping up, enforcing my Gnosis of the plant being useful for workings involving children (I have yet to look at any magical correspondences out there as it would defeat the purpose of the exercise). After a quick bit of historical research, apparently carway was a popular spice for the Ancient Egyptians. Interesting how things line up

Tmw everything in my life
seems like it’s gonna fall apart again… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Sorry to read that - just in time post from @C.Kendall, perhaps? :thinking:

1 Like

That is exactly what I thought.
I’ts not as catastrophic as it seems, it’s a rebirth so to speak.

1 Like

Try writing out a list of 100 things you’re grateful for, that’ll shift your energy, just do them in any old order and don’t try to analyse it, anything or anyone you’re grateful for, in any old order. It’s an amazing exercise, and should help. :thinking:

I did some other stuff here, “from problem to action”, that addresses getting your head straight and coming up with action plans, as well. :+1:

4 Likes

Tmw when you think you know a lot of things about magick but you realize you actually know very little or nothing about it after 4 years of reading and doing different stuff. :thinking:
And you get revelation(s).

2 Likes

And you just reminded me a Plato quote

“Books are immoral sins defying their sires.”

1 Like

That moment when your phone shuts itself off outta nowhere, you try everything but it does not open, then you draw energy from people and redirect it and it opens in seconds.

7239806-2697773312-FairC

1 Like

TMW you realise you were starting to embody the eternal cliche of being in love with being loved (not the person necessarily). Glad I caught myself there.

Going to take a nap and do some loving kindness meditation, in addition to setting a schedule so I can get over this breakup.

Interesting synchronicity , I was looking for something like this last night.

1 Like

So does anybody here follow Aaron C Donahue? I guess he goes by Aaron C Hanson now. I kinda stopped checkin his stuff but he was the first person I was learning from when I started lookin up Lucifer and goetic demons 14 years ago.

tmw you offered the spirits some seashells as a symbol for abundance and wealth towards them/their goals (they probably already have everything, but viel hilft viel) and two days later you receive a message about a 100 bucks pay rise just because. I see what you did there. Eyyyyyy

630254_1

5 Likes

Tmw the name of this thread now. Answer probably not a lot. I think my new bed time will be 9pm. Get home from work feed myself and the kid do two hours of school work. Then be dead to the world until 5:30am so I can take care of the animals, get kid to school and get to work.

2 Likes

Gave Tigger a bath…he tore me up…I have puncture and scratches on my fingers, arms, chest, and legs

1 Like

TMW you need to unwind :relieved:

7 Likes

I did as you recommended, meditating and sensing the Ifrits energy, I’m safe from him. He’s just using his dark destructive energy to protect me.
Thank you for the help @C.Kendall

2 Likes

After the past week you had you deserve it. Enjoy it Conner :blush::smile:

Tmw considering saving up for a long horn bull skull to turn into a vessel for Belial.

2 Likes

That moment when…beer :beer:

5 Likes