That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Just went and bought 2 bottles of wine myself :metal:

1 Like

I really love the Devils Carnival. I love plot, look and music, I sometimes wish it was more popular.

2 Likes

Tmw i cannot fucking sleep.

2 Likes

At least popular enough to warrant the production of what happens in Heaven afterwards

2 Likes

Oh no. Is there any reason? I know an essential oil blend that can help you if you want it. It knocks me out when I use it.

1 Like

Actually i am trying to Change the schedule of my sleep, it was actually lowkey depressing on the past, sleeping at 2 or 1 am, right now i am on a roller coster to be a morning bird and on the start of this first week i get the imbalences,

I succed before at the first time.

2 Likes

I totally get that. Thus might help it can be put on water and diffuser to put into the air to inhale. Or it can be Mixed in a roller bottle with a carrier oil and put it on the bottom of toot feet (bit toe to heel in a line.) the wrist, chest at the heart chakra and behind the earsā€¦

• 5 drops of Lavender to erase stress and tension.
  • 4 drops of Sweet Marjoram for calm and healthy respiratory function.
  • 2 drops of Cedarwood to aid in relieving stress and worry.
  • 2 drops of Eucalyptus to cleanse the air. (Omit if putting on your body)
  • 1 drop of Frankincense to ground mind and body.

Hopefully you get a cycle and balance back soon!!

5 Likes

Tmw after reading a post about Asmodeus wanting to help a virgin guy I smiled at how Asmodeus is sweetā€¦maybe working with him would be fun

2 Likes

tmw youā€™re in the salt room at the spa an can see the energy roiling off the walls like eddies in a river, only to be distracted by visually detecting two orbs without a camera. They followed my party around the resort all week!

1 Like

Tmw I really wish my stepdad were die of alcohol poisoning due to how much he drinksā€¦last night he drank and threw up and went back to drinking alcoholā€¦wish his doctor knew the damage he probably caused his body on a bad scale

1 Like

TMW
You go early morning jog n Tai Chi snd evening jogs is really keeping you saneā€¦

1 Like

Itza sexxxy time lol :joy: Borat is fucken funny always puts a smile on my faceā€¦

1 Like

Tmw i folded towels, took trash to curb, and need to unload and reload dishwasher and also get some hangers to hang up stuff and wash clothes and clean a littleā€¦also buy some mac and cheese cause stepdad cooked beans and Iā€™m not eating it

2 Likes

Fried SPAM is delightful in mac 'n cheese.

1 Like

You fell in my trap card

1 Like

Oh my.

2 Likes

That moment when you connect with Yahway to see whatā€™s going on and get some info and whoo wee do I have his attention

1 Like

I think my cat is somewhere dead in the house. :expressionless: he was really old and about to die anyway. Iā€™m afraid of finding his corpse somewhere but thereā€™s no smell so it makes me wonderā€¦

4 Likes

Gross lol ā€¦my mom always use to cook spam and yucca together. My mom is Spanish. It must taste good for the kitty though :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to hearā€¦3ā€¦2ā€¦1.

You could try summoning Schrƶdinger to be sure.

5 Likes