That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

When I made uncrossing baths I used a lot of botanicals that go into making absinthe. For me wormwood and anise are good for shadow work and discovery.

I bought a lot of it on Amazon

2 Likes

I am short in the wormwood department but I have found comfrey helpful for that in the past. I do have the anise though (chinese markets are great place to get them cheap). Coffee, strangely enough, has helped me break old thought patterns when used in a bath.

Normally I would go to amazon but this was kinda one those wake up and " oh, I need to do this" kind of moments.

2 Likes

TMW you catch actual spiritual interference on camera while doing a video, itā€™s very fucking strange to say the least :thinking:

9 Likes

TMW Asmodeus Teaches truly incredible things and powers,how to become a god through wrath,through becoming your nightmare and self devourment,and how to utilise this for your ascend and godhood,and so much more.

5 Likes

Tmw you just got done making the base for the uncrossing bath and unconsciously used the number four repetitively. Four herbs to make the blend ( coffee, chamomile, rosemary, and palo santo), four substances to make the bath (the herbs, the blessed water, salt and a touch of vinegar), four oils to make the blessed water (tea tree, bergamot, frankincense and lavendar), and called four of my dead to aid in the creation (two grandmothers and two grandfathers). Having it simmer to completely seep everything together before straining it for the bath.

1 Like

Tmw
Tonight is a wicked night. ā›§

2 Likes

TMW I obviously think they are starvingā€¦ I guess when I do orderings i has the idea of go big or go home?

3 Likes

Itā€™s raining and cold, Iā€™m at work and itā€™s been weirdly busy/dead all day, and Iā€™m slightly trancing out.

2 Likes

Tmw when i decide to go to the library and ask the librarian if the bible is in the fiction or non fiction section

3 Likes

TMW you get to cite The lesser keys of solomom in a university paper. The topic was on the demonology of greece and the near east.

Key takeaways that I thought yā€™all would like: In both Greece and the Near-east, a ā€œDaimonā€ was neither inherently good nor bad, its actions made it so. Furthermore, Hesiod speaks of a class of good daimons whom provide a number of benefits to human beings. Including, reportedly, watching over court cases and carrying messages from the divine.

3 Likes

Tmw taking on bigger projects isnā€™t as easy as dreaming about itā€¦so much to paint :laughing:

5 Likes

Cyberpunk/synthwave is just digital 80s. Change my mind.

2 Likes

Tmw something kept trying to get me into the astral plane while I was asleep

2 Likes

TMW you have nothing humorous, spiritually enlightening or even intelligent to say right nowā€¦

So hereā€™s a monkey getting its hair combed after a warm bath.

monkey-hair-brush

:man_shrugging:

9 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Gt1qlpbSK/?igshid=le1mdebv0yyz

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIdmy-UAuKb/?igshid=1anv60jsnxhwm

1 Like

Tmw I did a spread and decoded it about my bitchy grandma Sharon who is rude to my dad side of the familyā€¦looks like she is interested in someone and is planning another lawsuit against my grand uncle once more from what the cards said

1 Like

Tmw your drunk as hell, toddler asleep, dancing to the cure and smashing pumpkins(zero friends, no fucks given) next going to do a pendulum session.

6 Likes

Tmw my mom is crying while watching how Santa came to be on Amazon

1 Like

TMW itā€™s horny time again :joy::smiling_imp:

6 Likes