That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

WTF advertising algorithm?

9 Likes

Suggestion to go into puppet magic?

1 Like

Now I have these little goofballs.

7 Likes

Guess it kinda figured out your last selfie on here

3 Likes

I’d love to see your vlog with Barbie.

5 Likes

I just know I have a mighty need to listen to Aqua now :joy:

5 Likes

Lol. Your Barbie vlog invite makes me feel better about the Arabian dating site banner spam I’ve been getting the past couple of days.

3 Likes

I got this

Was really tempted to buy it.

2 Likes

I got Goku about to fuck somebody up with a Princess Celestia blast.

4 Likes

TMW they fixed your car for free :blush:

6 Likes

Tmw you are abroad and you cant use data and the wifi of the bus is shitty and you cant watch any videos. But hey at least I have internet, I shouldn’t be ungrateful smh.

1 Like

TMW Its time to rewrite the grimoire of King paimon in a lot Better way thats is going to be published here, but damn i do have lots of works, now i have two books to write.

Its exhausting but fuck yes Aye :v::fire:

3 Likes

Tmw you put your deck of tarot cards on your chest to send positive energy into it

1 Like

Tmw @A_Pariah’s avatar pic looked like a sith troll before I clicked on it :thinking:
Its like an optical illusion when its small

3 Likes

:smirk:

3 Likes

Tmw the crows you feed start to circle and fly really close to you. One of them almost brushed past my neck.

2 Likes

That moment when you realize that putting hopes aside (a few spiritual authors advised so, and a demon told me the same) maybe is a risk of losing motivation, but allows to focus on duties: exercising, study etc. and, in case, your goals will be reached automatically; it’s almost the same as Karma Yoga and the related instruction from Bhagavad Gita.

2 Likes

Half of my chores are done, currently cleaning the kitchen too clear the table and floor of obstruction. I’m cleaning the table, hoping my stepdad makes chicken and dumplings this weekend.

1 Like

TMW you really want for this to happen

Hail Emperor Lucifer!
:black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

tmw
you played some “tool time” with some coins, some spirits and a consecrated green vessel that serves as money jar.
Also tmw you find a random amount of coins in your bed as soon as you pull up the blanket.
Nice.
Very very nice.

3 Likes