That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

The guy didn’t mind, he was very friendly. There are always bikers in the area. Always.

4 Likes

I saw it and thought, “Another time.”
But boy has she got some 'splaining to do.

2 Likes

At least those international kids are finally gone. Or is this just another tricky war tactic?

2 Likes

TMW Shugara is just so amazing… i am astonished… how on point can legends be and can a goddess an omen make?

And from all the myths i was most sceptical about was the stenches thing
But indeed… my whole house, the dojo and other places where i train, my grandpas house, even the freaking rain!.. She did it… and how!
I dont mind at all… matter of fact, i fucking love it! How much more litteraly can a goddess her omens and legends be?

(i really do hope i will not regret the fact i adore it…)

4 Likes

Friday The 13th…Probable storm… What a nice time for a cruise

2 Likes

Tmw another topic about a magical moment I had this morning

2 Likes

TMW you make a thread for one of the most essential keys of magick.

3 Likes

Tmw when your thinking of getting a alchemy tattoo on your back

4 Likes

Kitten and puppies would mistake your fingers as something they can nurse on

2 Likes

TMW yesterday was the biggest cluster fuck of the year causing me to drive to the wrong fucking county because the government building I needed to be has the same street address in two different counties and they didn’t think to tell me that until after I already dropped my kid in daycare and drove to the wrong one. And now the little one picked up a fever this morning from the unnecessary daycare trip… I did a lot of screaming incoherently in my van yesterday…

4 Likes

Is that it? Yesterday this pooch licked on my ankle and it felt a bit uncomfortable. I was just tying to buy some headphones.

I had to act like I didn’t notice because the owner looked tough.

1 Like

Also if I had to see this so do all of you.

6 Likes

Oh i have seen something similar but to Franken fran

1 Like

Same problem. Especially in pots. Otherwise my soul is very very bad poisoned so only weeds n grass grow everything else dies within daulsz no matter type

3 Likes

Tmw your girl randomly texts you talking about the different ways to get rid of a person.

3 Likes

Tmw your about to drop 39$ on books

3 Likes

TMW you wish you wre Fucking expert soyour not pulling your hair out going "did that really happen? Ir am i a freak for a witch and is it true t h at those who have sudden rapids growth go nuts wh e n they merge into themselves … or was that freaking sob lying his are off on YT. Dont beleive it much anyways.

T MW all yout proofs are recordings that 1 you can’t share on your device an d 2 no one’s believe you
3 WTF???

5 Likes

TMW Friday the 13th, and full moon in piscis.

4 Likes

@Lillithofthe3 :innocent:

Yes we all initially go completely batshit unless raised into magik.

3 Likes