That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Congratulations 19 was definitely my year of partying and being wild lol.

4 Likes

Pro-tip: taking your clothes off BEFORE showering actually makes it easier to get soaped up.

I know it seems weird but trust me, it actually works! :smiley:

13 Likes

Tmw watching old psychological experiments for the hell of it. Today, it is footage from the 1961 Milgram Experiment. Good one to remind yourself that people are not just good or evil but a mixed bag in the end.

3 Likes

Tmw walk into a thread and people are talking about bras, but all you think about is yelling BOOBIES!

at-the-carwash 1556332092599

8 Likes

TMW you are finally, truly stepping in to your power.

1 Like

An Experiment with The Holy Spirit of Christianity - #3 by Mani heres how it went

1 Like

8 Likes

Wow, one of my Facebook posts just disappeared, no notification or anything, just stopped existing.

1 Like

Tmw… these ads…

4 Likes

Almost makes me want to stop using adblock to see what comes up. :thinking:

2 Likes

Mostly I get ads about messianic jews and asking me if I want a free bible.

5 Likes

I get that one too

1 Like

It beats “hot singles in your area.”

3 Likes

Thats a dope card haha

“Where can I locate these hot singles?”

1 Like

Dude, watch this video and stare into the pizza-hole.

Trance out to that shit.

Tmw been playing my game all night and just now…I’m gonna have to grind like crazy for bottlecaps in order to afford plans for combat shotgun and brick building and decor things

1 Like

Tmw forum ads for me are all from Huckberry, which I would love to shop from if I had that amount of extra cash around (especially their pocketknife with blue mammoth tooth in the handle).

Tmw Duke Bune and King Paimon tell you to ditch the job they helped you get because, and in their words, “the shit is going down!” And on your second last day you find out three more people have quit. Lmfao!

3 Likes

Tmw weeding through all the references of Baal in the old testament from those that refers to the spirit from the word being used as an adjective. This will be part of an offering.