That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Finaly, home made pumpkin pie is finished

6 Likes

I know that the dough doesnt look that good, but Its actually my first homemade puff pastry, but Its loafy and crispy.

5 Likes

One of the few people ive ever seen with boost mobile honestly

2 Likes

Tmw… Might be late to the train, but happy Halloween and Samhain everyone!

5 Likes

I need some help desperately with controlling my emotions and changing my belief system through chaos magic or any other way you know, if u don’t mind helping me. Also what is a PM

1 Like

Well, @Astralphen3, before trying to hit people up for private messages, please follow the rules of this forum and introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.

1 Like

tmw
its actually a bit breezy in this ritual dress :cold_face:
Note to myself: put together a winter wardrobe for stuff like that

4 Likes

Happy Samhain/Halloween everyone!

5 Likes

It’s his best video thus far.

2 Likes

Tmw your meditating on the verge of going into a deeper meditation then you normally go into and your f*cking phone rings.

5 Likes

Tmw they might be rescheduling trick or treating due to the fact it is snowing a little bit. As if bad weather does not happen every Halloween up here in Michigan. These adults whine far too much.

Edit: actually it is cancelled all together now

2 Likes

How do they cancel trick and treating? :thinking:

When I was a kid, we went out on our own in blizzards to get that candy. lol

7 Likes

Song

2 Likes

Lol I did too, down pours as well. It was the best time to get candy, as it was passed out by the handfuls. Probably a bunch of parents whining that it is a little cold, as usual. In my childhood, adults would take a finger or two of whiskey to drive the cold out of them and be fine

5 Likes

Happy Samhain. Blood bath is ready and sauna will be in half an hour, then some meditation, a ritual and then the feast will start.:smiley: Obligatory mwahahahaa

I had a “melting flesh” ooze on my hand one year that froze to my skin as soon as I stepped out of the house, but I still went trick or treating :joy:

(I also wore the ooze to a dance and it thawed while I had my hands on the waist of a princess and got her dress all messy :rofl: )

Kids today will never know the joy of below zero trick or treating :rofl:

5 Likes

Tmw two hours of scary stories for all you lovely ladies and gents fro, one of my favorite podcasts, The No Sleep Podcasts. Enjoy your festivities

3 Likes

That’s not right… We got rained/flooded out but they rescheduled ours.

Tmw happy halloween, were eating pizza and me and my mom are watching some halloween cartoon on youtube

4 Likes

That moment when you are anxious to begin A New Path. Certain synchronicities are forcing me out of my stagnation, and putting me back into hard core practice again.

It begins tomorrow.

1 Like