That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I am sure some other females on BALG miss the same thing :joy:

I belive you can call upon him I heard someone alse did it before, probably he will come in case of something really important.

Any way I am out, we only feeding thoughts now. :joy:

I need to get back on the grind and become a god my self.

3 Likes

TMW you’re fighting sleep because it is just too damn early. Then notice all the non caged animals are around you. I almost knocked a cat off the bed then fell over the dog :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Tmw finally made my dinner…buttermilk fried chicken nugs and mac and cheese…and dipping sauce is honey sirachu

2 Likes

I think I’m going to bed…im tired and might go back to bed after I get my mom up for work in the morning

tmw
you better watch your fucking mouth or else you’ll get banned from this pretty forum :blush:

1 Like

He kept messaging and Discording that he was going to “kill” (insert full membername of someone on forum), and, UNIQUELY to him and only him, screenshots were getting taken of these statements and being circulated frantically around by PM and on the servers, and causing much chaos and confusion.

I formally warned him about it, and even codified it, he is so far the only person to get his very own rule spelled out:

I will quote the top part of that to make sure people see it:

Micah was on a final formal warning to stop doing this, and then yet another fucking screen shot of him naming, in full, the forum member he claimed to have just “sacrificed” with magick (said member is still alive & thriving btw) was sent to me.

Final warnings are final, he KNEW this, he had already had multiple chances to mend his ways, but he chose not to.

That week, he had just launched his YouTube channel, so I gave him the courtesy of having time to get any PMs and so on, and I told him if he wanted to say he left, of his own free will, I would not contradict that, because I didn’t want to attach a bad reputation to him.

But I also stated:

He initially accepted the offer, but then word gets back to me he’s whining and bitching about being banned, so, that’s what happened: I share this because I am not into letting things escalate into rumour and confusion.

Final warnings are FINAL, he KNEW this, and threats on here, no matter how they’re delivered or third-partied around, are not permitted.

So, that’s what happened to Micah, he brought it on himself and acted like a wanker. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I don’t know who that’s addressed to, but you dudes ALL have flags to use on posts that concern you and pretty much people don’t get banned without a discussion first unless they’re literal Vi4Gra spammers, or newly-joined trolls, and suchlike.

Just to find the precise thing I said to Micah necessitated me wading through like half a dozen different PM convos, where I tried to convey the reason his leaked comments about killing people were off the fucking menu… :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Da queen @Lady_Eva is here my brothers

(Insert Uganda knuckles meme)

I know, dear. But to keep it short, its nothing that would “justify” a flag because it doesn’t infringe with any forum rules (at least not in the first place), so I don’t. I’m afraid that ANY kind of discussion towards this would end in not so pretty things so I’ll zip it. I just wanted to express a feeling :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not, just a tired housewife who hates having to ban actual fucking magicians because they keep pulling the same stupid shit over and over and expecting different results.

My feet hurt from walking too much yesterday and I have to get dressed and take someone to hospital soon. Whoop-de-do. :man_shrugging:

I did everything I could for that wanker short of actually posessing him and horsing him 24/7 to make him stop with the stupid and completely POINTLESS behaviour.

Fair enough, but PM me if you want, you don’t have to like or agree with me about whatever to have your say about something on the forum.

What I don’t know about, I cannot consider whether it needs a fix, if you see what I mean.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about the hospital thing…hopefully it’ll be a speedy recovery…I gotta question for

1 Like

6d28fb2640e59c18a3b9b89ba7b2c67a

7 Likes

TMW you mediate and as you fall deeper into relaxation your heart starts to beat faster and feels like someone is getting in bed with you.

3 Likes

Thats actually surprising and sad to read because in his interactions with me after the ban he took it rather okay-ish :pensive:

I know there were severe issues with him on here especially before the ban occured and some things can’t be justified with “But he was nice to me”, nonetheless I just wanted to take the chance to say openly and heartfelt “Thank you” to Micah because he was there recently for me when I hit a dangerous all time low, without questions and without hesitation (which is something that happened not very often in my life, tbh). He acted like a friend would do, without much words or any fuzz.
So, thanks, man.

5 Likes

TMW Eckhart Tolle’s teaching are paying off.
People’s negative words towards me just doesnt bother me anymore, just not paying any more attention to negative feelings.
I am still improving sometimes I may slip and fall into it and get carried by the negative thoughts and feelings until i realize what happens and just observe from the distance the feelings then it just fades away.

3 Likes

I remember it actually being something a lot looked forward to, now it gets kekd yearly

Yep =))

1 Like

Tmw i love Monty python to much…cause of three certain men wearing red uniforms…and spam…and cheese…and lumberjack

New movies are filled with CGI i dont think we will need actors in the future

computers sing
computers act

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I think I am going to go threaten a member…with good vibes so they may have an enjoyable day. Figured I’d give you a heads up before any complaints come your way.

6 Likes