Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

Omg, I remember that place.

2 Likes

TMW -

3 Likes

TMW…

I know there’s that rule about politics, and I hope this doesn’t turn into that, but this was just too funny :joy:

Wonder what he’d think if he knew that was being advertised on BALG?

4 Likes

Tmw damn it fallout 4…i have a mod to make sanctuary hills completely empty with no freaking roads or houses and the dumbass thing glitched and now the houses are reappearing in my game

1 Like

It’s not but I had to edit the title back lest anyone come on and comment on it all. :+1:

The way the ads break the rules like crazy is pretty funny, reminder though:

7 Likes

Thank you for linking that adsense thread, I hadn’t seen it yet. They don’t bother me too much, I think it’s funny to see the type of things it wants to recommend to me, but I’m sure a lot of people will want to block them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TMW your second is dream thus: theres you & big strong friend were cought in a religious building trapped in by steel doors and we bend the steel to escape only to be back and help another 2 escape but one last time and we kill the fucking hobo-priest man smash his skull in half
Wake up smiling what an awsome dream.
TMW the first dream you are given new styled lipstick & colours but shy then repeat and you choose and own the colour -deep dark black-bloody-red

There is two bunnies outside, one chasing the other. Plus i had two bizarre dreams one involving being pregnant with the father being an incubus and being terrified of holding the newborn when they were born cause i wasnt sure what to do including holding them in my arm and seeing the incubus…he had light gray skin, black horns, strong jaw, glowing green eyes kinda like what a male version of maleficent would look like…he was built and the way he looked at me sent shivers to me

TMW upon contacting Beelzebub you feel once again a mild sensation, but which also has a steadiness to it, and ultimately you sense the actual power “behind”.

-snort- what the heck lol

5 Likes

Tmw there’s a red-ringed pheasant that follows you while you feed the crows.

Feed the birds…tuppence a bag…sorry had to lol

1 Like

:poop: + :rainbow: = :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

:+1:

3 Likes

This colorful poop is genius.

1 Like

Ah, a relaxing and chill end to a very chill birthday. Though nobody seems to believe me when I say I have 4 years of experience being 25 years old lol. (yes I refuse to acknowledge being a year away from 30) But a rack of ribs, a beer, a smoke in a new pipe, and I am good.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear it was a good one, dude!

1 Like

TMW Abaddon’s and Bael’s (still didn’t evoked Him yet) thought (what you can not escape from nowadays) makes you feel like you wanna fight against thousands of enemies on the battlefield, and even in your daily meditation at today, you saw Lucifer and Belial talking about these kind of things and also about your Godself (it was like a retrospection to the past showed by Lucifer Himself) :thinking:

What’s going on?
Is something gonna happen…?

1 Like

TMW the mind is scarier than the reality.
I’m sure something is gonna happen though, something is always happening :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry don’t mind me… I’m just a hermit in the mountains playing video games.

1 Like

Yeah things happens. :ok_hand:

And I need more Chernobyl memes for fun.

1 Like