That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

If you monitor them closely you can clearly see they are scheming something

3 Likes

Yeah, they’ve wiped out some insect and bird species already just for fun.
I think we’re next

2 Likes

Not for fun…practice…

3 Likes

Ah yeah, practice.
I forgot, sorry 'bout that

1 Like

TMW you’re mid ritual and suddenly the wonderful cloudless summer weather turns into grey clouds and thunder and storms. I highly appreciate this dramatic setting. I really really do.

8 Likes

TMW you do a thing and want to see what people get from it.

Touché…

1 Like

We can give them an customized armor or so…

1 Like

TMW work in progress. Doesn’t look like much yet but just you wait :smiley:

7 Likes

Looks very cozy somehow!

1 Like

Thank you very much, coziness it what we aim for

3 Likes

Sounds good, hehe.

Awwwww, thank you, hun! :smiley: HUGS!

TMW a cat spirit has followed you for some reason and is sitting in your study rooms windowsill

2 Likes

@A_Pariah sounds like another place on my list of places to visit one dayzzz

2 Likes

TMW after 9 months, your cat’s attempt to spy in to your room was successfull and now he can enjoys your magickal bed.

Got no heart to kick this cutie-pie out of my bed for now. :crying_cat_face::black_heart:
But then… see ya’ next time bud’.

4 Likes

They passed a bill making weed legal here. Doesn’t take effect until next year, but YAY! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

If you tilt your head to the right that looks like a surprised face with a raised eyebrow, and the rock is a nose.

7 Likes

So fucking LOVING the shit out of this one. xD

This is freaking awesome!!

Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hail Ut-Shamash.

Hail Dagon.

^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

Hail the Mystical Smoking Head of Bob

4 Likes

TMW you looking at Azazel. … with xx,xxx,xx under his command
TMW the more you do practical practice the …Shit is real and getting realer…
TMW the only time things are abstract is when your back in this reality
Finally
TMW nothing is really hard unless I want it to be so and that is bc I have a weird urge to make my current life challenging and why all these obstacles bc I have been cowardly refusing to let myself fly chickening out waking up. Its whimpering whimpy-ness that somewhere in my psyche I am fighting myself instead of unifying My Will into the one aspect of myself: the only reason that I can’t or struggle is the choice of rejecting my true self thereby staying splintered separate and that, is cowardice.
I hate weakness never could stand seeing it in others and abhor it in myself. Thats it . No more gentle Bring it On. Scare me cause nothing is harder then truly facing and rejoining yourself
Rant over

8 Likes