That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

You both look splendid!!!

5 Likes

Tmw you love the puns of the jungle cruise and wish you could experience it in rl but you live in the midwest and broke

1 Like

That moment when you ask who’s there.

1 Like

Tmw you are having a Asuras Wrath Moment

hqdefault%20(1)

Also tmw you sense a stupid mf trying something and are like:
images%20(4)

It’s cool tho
Set, Der Ergenstein, The Powers of Hell, and others will handle it :ok_hand:

5 Likes

61908362_2054443008183607_6277523529818701824_n

4 Likes

Timothy did a post about it for anyone who missed it (pinned thread blindness is real folks!):

8 Likes

EA said, “We finna get paid.”

5 Likes

I’m not sure whether this is really worth its own thread, but have any of you guys ever wondered why something manifests and then the ritual tends to fizzle out ie. Constant results aren’t produced ? Sure you could say they magic wears out, but alot of rituals is more like redirecting a river than fueling an engine.
I was wondering if it’s connected to the fact you start paying attention to the ritual again, once you see results. We cast a ritual and out it our of our mind and this allows it to manifest. It manifests and we instantly focus our attention on the ritual again ie. The very thing we avoided in the first place.
Could be explained in terms of balance and the universe balancing everything we push out there ?
More practically, how could we change the way we work to avoid this ?

1 Like

Coloring my settlement for Sanctuary hills for Fallout 4, and i will post a redo of legend markers

1 Like

Magician X has been revealed on britians got talent as the hope guy whose daughter was featured in one of his old acts years ago

What the thread is like right now

Tmw your target is trying to fight back, but you’d rather keep fighting even if it costs both of you your lives.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbRK1VbVAAAgCjR.jpg

4 Likes

Same here @Prophet

1 Like

That why we sit down to meditate and stand up when cursing @Yberion
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thats a good topic for a thread @Biffa_Bacon

1 Like

Try guys Eugene ranked girl scout cookies and it brought up a lot of bad memories cause I was a high cookie seller but also not a lot of people wanted to be my friend so i was kinda an outsider

Hey all, I’d like to apologize for being a pain in the ass, lately. I’m a crazy bitch, lol. I think I got my head on straight, now.

2 Likes

Why pain in the ass?

2 Likes

You are not sweetie. We love you!

5 Likes

TMW two nights ago you come clean to a server you were in during your Christian days about not being Catholic/Christian anymore and a few assholes have to send their energy your way to try and get you to convert saying “You’ve damned your soul to hell” hells going to be lit fam :joy:

2 Likes