That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

@Dralukmun . I love it.
I’ve drawn Azazel both sigil above my left breast Lucifer on my left shoulder. I am going to get these tattooed with ouroborus around Lucifer sigil.

Money money make it mine money money grow my vines

1 Like

Very cool. Love using make up to help make connections. I didn’t put my hair up either so I looked like a wild man in the store lol

2 Likes

Countdown to 10,000 post…

1 Like

Tmw I just got notified that I will be getting a full refund for the wallet that I ordered.

4 Likes

TMW you get locked out of the apartment in the pouring rain but you buy a crate of beer and have a good time.

4 Likes

Tmw I prematurely made a new tmw for when this one does later tonight:

4 Likes

TMW the Lords of death and az jahi call you :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Tmw the Lords of my dick call you lol

2 Likes

TMW I just get back from Spirit Halloween. Got my kid a Pikachu hat and he hasn’t taken it off. I had to take the tag off of it in the store and hand it to the cashier because he didn’t want to take it off his head :joy:

3 Likes

Tmw some other dude did that too earlier today, its a duel to see which will reign over BALG badlands. :thinking:

3 Likes

You and your B-movie plots.

2 Likes

It’s not my fault Fast and the Furious turned retarded like it did.

2 Likes

Mine will win, because I am the boner master.

2 Likes

Tyrese blames The Rock.

2 Likes

Time to say goodbye room

1 Like

I blame the screenwriters.

1 Like

Fuck, why did I call myself the Boner Master? That just sounds stupid.

'Tis the nature of shitposting I guess.

3 Likes

I just saw this ad and kinda want to actually click it for the memes. I’ll wait until I get home and set up a virtual machine or something before clicking it.

2 Likes

TMW You come home after work out and you remember there’s still a half chicken waiting for you in the fridge… you have no idea how happy i feel now…

7 Likes

Is it cooked already? Because not having to prepare food is awesome.

3 Likes