That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW Full moon on my birthday :full_moon_with_face:

8 Likes

Ohhhh! Yay!!! How old will you be?

4 Likes

TMW toast and honey and matcha

3 Likes

And Friday it’s the summer solstice, anyone got plans?

3 Likes

25 years^^

3 Likes

Yeah i will do some ritual work but still thinking what exactly and how

1 Like

Tmw I suddenly smell of honey and gf confirmed too. What is this sorcery

2 Likes

I typically call it “everyday life of a sorcerer”

1 Like

Just woke up. Finally got some decent sleep.

4 Likes

Tomorrow I’m reconsecrating my one quartz crystal that is the Moon, since it will be the full Moon on a Monday.

4 Likes

Aye. I finished my wand today. I will probably use it for a minor astral travel then, it already has a pretty decent “pull” and I am beyond curious how the sun and fire energy will add to it

7 Likes

How do you guys dispose of the remaining materials after a working?

I’m pretty fond of the Banishing Rite of the Kitchen Bin.

3 Likes

River if something that may come to harm me, small wooded area behind my house if edible, dumpster otherwise. Oh and if it it burns decently it goes to the fireplace

1 Like

@Akashiel I just imagine that all the energies mix and create horrible trash monsters that end up haunting the landfill scaring the sanitation workers. Also the garbage man probably has horrible nightmares.

4 Likes

Tmw I’m watching a weird anime on netflix with a plot I’d never expect to find outside hentai. 3 yakuza dudes are forced to become idol chicks by their boss…and that’s it

4 Likes

Gokudols was hilarious.

2 Likes

Early Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Thank you dear!!

1 Like

TMW I have decided my goal as I continue to get healthier is to find a Bigfoot and beat the shit out of it.

3 Likes

My brother is moving out to live in an apartment with his friends from college cause dorm stuff is expensive