That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

I am now extremely annoyed that I can’t find a single YouTube clip of Washu giving her usual boast.

Also TMW my wife gives me a fathers day present of r34 fetish art. I am happy with this.

1 Like

Tmw you blow someone’s mind completely open by saying “God is only a figment of your imagination and is only limited by the boundaries of your current mindstate.”

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you’re feeling better, now.

1 Like

Tmw
You notice that in the LHP, there is so much talk about regressing to states of Disorder (returning to void, Primal states, etc) but there is NO TALK about progressing into higher, future states of Order :thinking::thinking::thinking:
No one talks about the Future.

How the fuck are we supposed to “become a God” if we fail to realize that Primalcy/Disorder never worked for us so we left that shit behind in favor of what we have today?
We keep trying shit that doesn’t work for actual advancement and still talk about “Evolution”, which is supposed to be forward movement. I get “knowing our history” so we don’t repeat it, but we are literally “repeating history” here with the LHP.

#LateNightThoughts

3 Likes

Actually the model of the eight circuits of consciusnes talks about it. The first four are the primal core developed in everyone and the rest four are like an empty space still undeveloped. We as magicians can achieve some of the higher circuits, but just partially.

2 Likes

This model also says that the next step to the evolution of consciusnes is the freedom of the two dimensional space (that means being able to move up-down, front-back, right-left). This would be the experience of ingravity. Curiously it is said that astronauts have some kind of spiritual awaken after returning from space.

1 Like

Also one of the methods to get into trance state is to simulate the feeling of free fall in your mind until your body feels it. And then you know what happens.
So what you are actually doing is stimulating those higher consciusness circuits.
If you want to know more about it, you should read Prometheus Rising of Robert Anton Wilson

2 Likes

TMW you hear the name “ahura mazda” and fly into a blind rage.

Hail Ahriman and his servant Azi Dahaka.

1 Like

I’m better now after a night of sleep, thanks

1 Like

Glad to hear it.

TMW “Ahhhh but do you even read bro” lol.
All I talk about is time, reality warps, and the relation of frequencies in sound to manipulating the universe.

But anyway…
Onto what I was gonna say…
TMW you are playing Kirby’s DREAMLAND!!! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

19 hours up straight and counting. Out of those, 18 was work. I try to break my “record” which is around 25-26 hours awake with no sleep. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TMW you dreamt about THE perfect solution for tomorrows occuring workplace problem :open_mouth:
Thank you, dream-me!

5 Likes

Looks nice!

1 Like

TMW you relate to a character from a Japanese cartoon more than you do with any other one of your peers in the real world.

3 Likes

Is it Kirby? (Don’t @ me, Kirby cartoons were a thing,back then)

3 Likes

Haha yeah, know the feeling.
actually its not so crazy at all.
There’s more content in most anime characters then in most of the people you meet

2 Likes

lol I know it’s not crazy.
But it is kind of funny how EXACT an anime character matches my personality.

I know what I’m buying for my DVD collection now… but no.

3 Likes

Tmw it’s almost time for the full Mead Moon in Sagittarius.

6 Likes

Full moon, full bitch me.

6 Likes