That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Nothing so dramatic. I knew it was going to rain today, so I brought my cloak because cloaks are superior to umbrellas.

3 Likes

That’s just what…whatever I called you…secret monk dude…would say, though. :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s also just what someone who was wanting to avoid rain walking to and from work would say.

1 Like

Tmw after 12 hour graveyard shift you wonder if you still need to do a 150 km gig (93 miles there and back together ) which was talked earlier with the customer. And you know in that direction is moose area where you are supposed to drive. Oh well… :roll_eyes::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I think your invisibility cloak is broken. I can see you.

3 Likes

They think they can fool us, with their wily monkish ways. :wink:

7 Likes

Just a regular cloak bro.

1 Like

@Akashiel you might know Padasjoki. :wink:

1 Like

Have vague notion of hearing about it, but never been there :thinking:
…Though I suck at remembering place names

1 Like

Tmw
The Tarot shows you a sign concerning your situation

Now I see The Wheel of Fortune card Upright
Fuck Yee

Connection: Wheel of Fortune = Wheel of Samsara

2 Likes

TMW I start watching the new season of Kakegurui and I get that gambling itch. Then I remember I don’t gamble because with my luck I could lose a game of Russian Roulette with the safety on.

3 Likes

You’re just now starting Kakegurui season 2? I finished that yesterday bro.

1 Like

I have things to do and responsibilities to manage, I don’t get as much time as I used to have to binge anime. Especially when I live with someone who would much rather be watching Sesame Street lol

2 Likes

In any case, tomorrow is a day of rest, and then I only have 2 more weeks of evocations before I am done with my Goetic Operation.

That’s right, only 12 more Goetic spirits left to evoke and bind.

1 Like

That’s what they all say, but we all know the truth. There are only two types of cloaks, invisibility cloaks and broken invisibility cloaks :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m not a potterfag. Never really was too into it to begin with.

Also, why not Cloak of Precipitous Defense?

I’m not either. I was just making a joke but responding with a derogatory remark is uncalled for, dude.

3 Likes

What remark?

I think he means to say that outside of 4chan refering to any fan base with the suffix “fag” is generally frowned upon.

3 Likes

That’s my normal mode of referring to any fanbase. It’s nothing personal, I’ve just been exposed to too much internet cancer.