That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Yes they deserve to be cuddled…and taught tricks like ringing a bell

2 Likes

Someone’s pet, so doesn’t register as prey …plus it is pretty cute

3 Likes

Cute things shouldn’t be eaten!

Wait… :thinking: hmmm…

2 Likes

Eh…Pigs are kinda cute before their chopped up. Most farm animals are actually. :thinking:

3 Likes

When their babies yea…like baby goats

2 Likes

3 Likes

I don’t eat pig. They have human eyes, creepy af. Plus they’re smarter than dogs. I only eat chicken because those things will f you up, plus they’re basically dinosaurs… so… :thinking:

5 Likes

I USUALLY don’t either. Chicken, and beef are more often on the menu, though I do occasionally eat a Ham subway sandwich

5 Likes

This felt like important info.

8 Likes

Or end up on the Christmas table after pushing their elderly owner down a hill. Though the one I’m thinking of was a sheep…if I remember correctly

2 Likes

I ate sheep once. Very strong taste. 0/10 dont recommend.

2 Likes

I ate part of that one I mentioned. 100/100 don’t have any memory of its taste due to it being over 20 years ago :thinking:

1 Like

Now that I think about it, I think I had lamb. Oh shit, I don’t wanna remember. :sob::sob::sob:

rainbowsfluffysocksbabytoeschocolatescentedcandleshandmadesoapstarsandthemoon

2 Likes

Tmw

Some people return on a spam account to start more shit
At least I’m getting more energy and power from em by Default everytime they think,speak, or vibe towards me and they will never listen, so they never stop, and i nevr run out of energy 🤷

Quotes Yella Beezy
Oh my God
Back at it again

2 Likes

Lamb is The Food of The Gods.
I love it :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Well, Ganesh disagrees.

1 Like

That moment when…you pull energy into your chakras and vibrate the Bija mantras of each a couple of times and now you feel lightheaded :flushed:

2 Likes

Tmw: you turn up with bi polar :triumph::ok_hand:
http://vm.tiktok.com/dKuY7T/

Look at how much I didn’t get rained on while walking home from work:

5 Likes

Cool cloak, but…why did you have it at work? :thinking: Are you secretly a member of an ancient order of warrior monks sworn to defend the world from the evils of truth and love?

5 Likes