That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Yeah, it’s drizzling here & I wish it would turn into a thunderstorm. I love thunderstorms.

1 Like

That would be awesome, but with a grey sky, soft wind and rain, I would be happy. And how are you doing? Something that you have in your mind?

1 Like

Awww, thanks for asking. Just a pain that I’m used to, so to speak. It will pass. :slight_smile:

Emotional or physical? I hope you get well soon

1 Like

Both. It’s not a big deal. I hope you feel better, too.

Yeah, I got a little overwhelmed, and then I just started to feel existential in bojack-horseman-style

This! I’ve invoked belial while lifting weights and its the clearest I’ve heard him. Maybe because my clairaudience is still developing, and the clairity of mind caused by exercise helps.

1 Like

TMW you think that your latest blood smudge on paper looks like two people having a damn good time together :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Another random animal visiting, there’s no water near so no idea what it’s doing here.

6 Likes

You’re a disney princess, it seems :smiley:

5 Likes

Hmmm… maybe :thinking: I was sure I would end up being one of those disney witch villains types…

5 Likes

Hmmm…Jafar has the goodfella parrot, so sorcerous disney villains CAN have animal companions :thinking:

4 Likes

I only get city rabbits teasing me with their deliciousness… And squirrels/ small birds doing the same to my cat… And a owl occasionally, but he/she is not very photogenic

2 Likes

TMW Akashiel would be a different kind of disney princess :joy:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Want one? Trust me, it’s biological.

nsnsns-1

5 Likes

Sure, sure just come a little closer so I can cut it :grin:
giphy

5 Likes

Cuteness overload

5 Likes