That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw you have to remind yourself that when In public, you are not the only one who can sense energy and appearances are very decieving…I just realized that plenty of folks that appear like normies can perfectly see the sinister shit I’ve done and that’s why they be staring :rofl:

6 Likes

Orrrr maybe you’re just good looking (with a tint of sinister shit) and thats why they stare shrugs

5 Likes

That too of course :rofl:

5 Likes

Ah well we all got a few sides i have an idea how spider parts can be utilised poisonous blood n all… a freeze dried dead one use its freaking fangs - go on wordl ge technical i used wrong wards… zzzzzzz night folks

2 Likes

You know your situation better than I but I guess that scoring a lion pelt would be low on my list of priorities about now. I would be putting them demons to work.

4 Likes

TMW you just wanna say hi, and ask how are you doing today fellow magicians?:grinning:

1 Like

It is low priority. I was more making a joke.

3 Likes

No excuses. Go choke out a lion, it will work out just fine.

2 Likes

I was actually thinking bears at first. But they do it less to look bigger and more to rip out your face…Also cats occasionally

2 Likes

Well maybe I will!

…just gotta find the blueprints to the local zoo.

2 Likes

…I kinda wanna go hunt a bear now…They taste good and the skull would look nice on my altar…If the government doesn’t steal it…stupid hunting laws :sweat:
(also the 50/50 change I might die if I go after one without a gun)

1 Like

My brother is moving out to his college apartment with his friends

Tmw another person from usa dies in the dominican republic

1 Like

TMW your on your way home through the park 6ish its dark o/c and low & behold an empty abandoned travel case
So a quick and emplty trip. Not gonna meet anyone could possibly like then. Ah well wgat ev

1 Like

Ok & you?

1 Like

Yeah, why are employees at that resort killing people? Wtf?

1 Like

I think they should shut that area down to travelers till they actually tell us whats really going on cause most peoples are dying of the same thing and its a red flag

2 Likes

I guess I’m fine. Just feeling a little down, thanks for the answer

1 Like

Same here. Is it overcast/rainy where you are?

It’s a little clouded but still warm, but some rain wouldn’t be bad