That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw

Ahriman is back at it again.
I killed the spider and plan to add it to it’s homie that’s in my Death Oil soon

6 Likes

Should probably add reading “Black magick of Ahriman” to my to do list this summer, so I know what people are going on about. :thinking:

3 Likes

Tmw
Slowly but surely your Magical Senses are becoming more and more fine tuned

1 Like

TMW you wanna trade a TV for a tattoo and know someone in a shop who would do it but can’t decide what to get and have a TV that you don’t need. FML.

1 Like

TMW you are on youtube watching videos and a random clip gives you an epiphany about magic

3 Likes

Let me help:
230px-Eleanor_Abernathy

4 Likes

Oddly enough, I don’t have any cats lol.
Maybe this one :

2 Likes

You could get a TV as a tattoo :smiley: In some dope vaporwave colours and with a test pattern on it, showing “the end is nigh”.

4 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of a binding seal on my ring finger :joy::rofl:

1 Like

You mean, like a marriage ring? Thats brutal, other people take that shit off once in a while

1 Like

No I mean more like a never-again binding :joy:

1 Like

Maybe a carefully written “FuckOff” sigil,then :smiley:

1 Like

TMW you wake up after the most lewd and vivid dream ever. Not sure if it’s meditating or the work with a spirit that’s causing my dreams to be longer and filled with emotions and stuff but I don’t mind.

2 Likes

TMW you wrote 18 pages and you will surely write more today.

2 Likes

yeah probably xp

1 Like

Tmw you ask marbas to relieve your headache & you feel a hand on your head

Today I helped a blind person read his medication label via an app called Be My Eyes and it made my day. :blush:

8 Likes

It blooms july/october.

3 Likes

Lol Canary in a cage effect. Haha.

3 Likes

ah u see… i thiught they woukd bloom anyway and that the months on the package were when they would bloom the best or so

2 Likes