That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

That moment when…you spend several hours working in your friend’s back yard and you had forgotten how relaxing working in the dirt can be.

3 Likes

i’m gonna start doing this to people now

3 Likes

Tmw
One step closer to success :ok_hand:
Pounds Floor
Just one more step!!

5 Likes

But what year is it?

3 Likes

Because it’s not time yet.

2 Likes

TMW after a new time weirdness you decide to drag your stupid ass to bed.
Good night,ladies and gentlemen.

5 Likes

You don’t know what you’re talking about, bro.

2 Likes

Tmw
Surreal Entertainment is hillarious :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I remember this exists like once a year and it’s always the funniest thing i’ve seen.

and then for like a week i make everybody watch it until i forget about it again

1 Like

Tmw its been a strangely productive yet unproductive day. Customized The New camp axe and filled The old need wallet…instead of cleaning…

6 Likes

Dude, that shit is cool af.

4 Likes

Thanks…Though the camp axe is kinda weird in that it look like it has what looks like a form of hagalaz at the top (actually a simplified star I often use) and a norwegian rune poem for naudhiz…

2 Likes

In any case, it’s cool.

2 Likes

I expect to have the doors opened be let in first and have my thing get picked up… and i does. I ignore the opposite and what offends me what im saying in my round about way is this:
I hear you and know exactly what you mean but recent changes on my attitudes to myself a n d h oh w I see as I should experience life then instead of a creep waltzing up to tap my arse uninvited or beg me for “got $2 Miss” these seem to avoid me as if my auric field has made adjstments.
Perhaps its the changes within perhaps its what I expect as my right or perhaps theres been a reality shift .i don’t know.
But :heart: know what you mean by “some men”

1 Like

Fun fact, this was originally used to avoid surprise attacks. :grin:

4 Likes

Speaking of dimention shifts @A_Pariah About 2007 I was (still on antidepressants), I dreamed a total and complete different reality i woke up didn’t know whrer I was who I was what reality was real it was as if an en t ire different time line of occurance happen in my sleep. Myy heart and pulse and mund scape it all . I rang my family members of home town to see which reality was and it took a day or two to adjust. Niw im com to realize that I myst have inadvertantly sltered a possible reality very awful one. Especially for myself.
People just thought I was fucking crazy bit so I shut up.

Like a week or so later I was in the altered state of sleep / awake and these very tall beings guardiand comforted me [(I just befan my battle with DCP & my Butch sister -which took 7 years to win)]. They gave me comfort assuring me my lif will get better they said “Everything will be alright do not worry” there were I think three of them. At the time I told my visiting nurse & he just said “your not crazy” & basically hinted not to talk with the doctors about it.
This was very long time ag now.
Of course Im not on anything or needed home visits or am I part of any mh progs.
Came off all meds between 2015 and the final 2017. By My WILL only ignored every fucking ppersn who has their opinions …
Ok. Ahh rant over :wink:

1 Like
  1. This is just a simulation of 2019, stay woke
4 Likes

Also there’s a theory that some rulers might have played a bit fast and loose with the calendar…Phantom time hypothesis - Wikipedia

3 Likes

TMW you’re chilling with the Devil playing poker in his house.

1 Like

Whoever said it had to be hot. :smiley: AC cheap if you ghetto rig it.

2 Likes