That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

This looks so great!

1 Like

TMW I might’ve encountered a time traveller today and only remembered it right now :smiley:

6 Likes

That sounds fucking cool.

3 Likes

The weird part is that I brushed it off until just now. He asked me about todays date.Not day. Not month. But year

2 Likes

That is very weird. But I have the hunch that you can unblock the meaning of it.

3 Likes

I legit thought he asked me because of grocery safety (I was in a local grocery shop to buy flowers for todays evocation) and if he could still consume certain things. But he insisted on the year. Lel.I can’t even remember his face.

2 Likes

OMFG I wish I was there with you!

I would have challenged him. There are some psychological techniques that sometimes are used on suspected spies to make them self snitch and put themselves in a vulnerable position.

3 Likes

I didn’t thought of it as abnormal until now. Maybe I would have been more observant, otherwise.

2 Likes

What did he say?

3 Likes

“Excuse me. Do you know what day it is?” I told him the day and month (automatism in german language to tell both, I guess). “…and what year?” I told him that,too. He answered “Ah, thank you” and turned away, without grabbing anything. He just went out.

6 Likes

Time traveler confirmed!

4 Likes

Fangirling

4 Likes

Oooooh love it, what did he look like? :smiley:

4 Likes

TMW I am fucking furious about the patronising attitude of some men towards women.
Emphasis in “some men”. Not attacking any of you, just talking about cultural gender related problems

4 Likes

I don’t remember, actually. He wore shorts, thats all I remember

4 Likes

Omg this leads to possibly the most important question anyone can ever ask - do the men of the future have nice legs? :worried:

4 Likes

I don’t even know what his face looked like :smiley: Everything must have been “normal” enough to not raise questions in the first place, thats why I suspect that the time difference shouldn’t be THAT big

4 Likes

Phew, well at least they didn’t stand out as too nobbly then. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You are assuming he is a time traveler but what if he is from another dimension or alternate timeline? I have seen dimensions and timelines that are offset in their timescale so while they pass time the same their beginnings and ends were not the same so one is in the future and the other in the past but the present moment still exist for both. If that makes sense.

3 Likes

Who will ever know?
Not me,for certain.

2 Likes