That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw. You continue your work with belial.

3 Likes

TMW we back in the building babeh!

1 Like

TMW you’ve got a job from Lucifer (:crossed_swords::fire:), for the Infernal Empire, so you accept it, and while you doing the ritual and goes into trance, the house electrical system went crazy, and all light around you starts blinking.

9 Likes

end

5 Likes

TMW - you experience the difference between trance and meditation for the first time.

Also:

TMW - you were about to post something, and just before you do someone else have already posted about the same thing. (This have happened to me a few times.)

2 Likes

Tmw
Well…well…WELL :thinking:
peeps
Mmhmn, I see

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Where did you find that gif?

2 Likes

Tmw
You are eating at a fast food restaurant contemplating a particular ritual and (1) a lady falls and hits her head (she’s ok), ans when you leave the establishment, two people get into a accident In front of you (their ok as well).

Kids can you say…OMEN?

6 Likes

:point_down:
https://www.4chan.org/

https://8ch.net/index.html

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

TMW being a God sounds almost boring.

4 Likes

Reincarnation anyone? LOL

2 Likes

Tmw
You recite the Litany of the Black Sun and you alternate between hearing your own echos, and what sound like the Divs chanting around and with you.

:fire::fire::fire::fire:
#PathOfSmoke

3 Likes

TMW a woman wants to ban sex because “women rights” but your pussy screams that fuck off bitch, my woman rights need dicks.

16 Likes

TMW society is banning everything.

7 Likes

Tmw you staring at a Womans ass (purposely) and her husband looks at you like he is hurt by your staring…but the wife aint bothered at all

I’m just like:

5 Likes

Tmw you look at the husband’s balls and lick your lips and smile.Screenshot_2019-05-19-15-06-23-1

5 Likes

Tmw HOLY SHIT
I just woke up from sleep and I Invoked Aigash (A Div) before I went to sleep…

I wake up to my entire field of vision covered by purple Eyes. I bring myself to full alertness and the eyes are continued to be seen even more clearly, all looking at me

They were tiny purple Eyes, but I could see them clearly

#PathOfSmoke :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

You might wanna be careful who you do that too, because you can’t lay a curse faster than the Greater Ritual of Whoop Ass.

4 Likes

And I am prepared with the Greater banishing rite of Axe and Machete and Martial Arts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Unless you carry them on you all the time then it’s looking like “The Path of Blowing Smoke”. Not trying to be an ass, just letting you know that you never know what the stranger you are pissing off is capable of.

5 Likes