That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw you begin to read up on the Qabbalah and it’s origins

3 Likes

Tmw 3 demons down 3 To go

Tmw other people you know irl are freaking about mercury retrograde and you are like…

WeeklyUnitedFawn-poster

2 Likes

Tmw you come up with a real nasty way to irritate an enemy as a distraction for more in depth working where you create miniature servitors with the intention of draining with a sigil made from Pediculus humanus capitis and planting them onto the target. Essentially creating astral parasites to act as a diversion

2 Likes

Tmw

1. You realize shit aint right, catch the astral smell of a human mage, and are like

And

1. You see people exposing themselves and their workings and are like

3 Likes

Got it right here:

2 Likes

Potato land potato land!!!

TMW you just woke up and your father immediately talks about basic economics with you. :confused:

1 Like

Tmw
This was the best horror movie I ever watched

And this rendition of “Sing A Happy Song” is awesome and perfect for Killers

#KillingSpreeMusic

Tmw rain.

2 Likes

TMW there are clients calling for help, i come forth and one of them asks : ‘Are you the information desk?’

… and in case some are curious, no, i’m not wearing my desk today instead of my tshirt

2 Likes

TMW you took so many notes on summoning goetia for about two hours last night and are now headed onto doing the same with Theurgia-Goetia

2 Likes

Tmw you have a very strange dream regarding BALG. There was a BALG boarding school, and boys and girls were separate (because you’re all too horny for your own good) and the last night before summer break we females tried to sneak into the boy dorms to prank them but we got caught by Lady Eva. And there had been one girl who had vanished years ago, who haunted the school halls.

8 Likes

Sneaking in the boys room for ‘pranking’? xD

3 Likes

Oh shat ap. :laughing: Yes. See? All you people think about.

I’m certain I saw Lady Eva’s face but I can’t remember it, it’s now just a blur instead of a face. Because of obvious reasons I’m sure. All I remember is that she reminded me of Miss Peregrine.

3 Likes

Was it Moaning Myrtle?

3 Likes

You’re the second person who said that hehe… but I never seen any of the Harry Potter movies. So I don’t think so.

1 Like

Try working with Loki, if you really want to be ungrounded.

1 Like

TMW babbys first ritual is ready, written on paper but there’s a constant possibility of interruption so I’ll have to wait until friday when the house is empty for weekend. Guess I’ll prepare a few more meanwhile. :smile:

1 Like

TMW

Demongorgon calls you and seeks you…

1 Like