That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Ughhhh I can smell that title… pork… :nauseated_face:

In other news, look at this little flowey growing in my garden, so pretty…

7 Likes

Yeah, it was a very interesting experience at work. Had a few minor possession moments and walked around with a very cold, business mindset. He did not take over during my meeting at the end of the day but I was overwhelmed with a strong thought of “this is tedious”

1 Like

Tmw I think having a little Medieval peasant food would be nice this weekend. Some salmon, a bit of beans with leeks and bacon, maybe a green of some sort, some rye bread and a nice beer sounds lovely in comparison to the usual. It is funny that the foods that were once looked down in distain in the past are now considered “high end”.

2 Likes

To my liking”. Not “of my liking”.

I guess someone better rip this badge from her then?

Capture

1 Like

TMW
the six of bows
:heart:

3 Likes

TMW You posted a new Energy work thread. How To Cut Energetic Cords and Unmerge with other people

4 Likes

Bows???

2 Likes

Some tarot decks translate wands as bows, good example would be the Wildwood deck

3 Likes

Exactly

4 Likes

Love that deck, I am particularly fond on how it depicts death. It is one of the three decks of my old 22 deck collection I did not give away. The other two are the druid craft and Arthurian deck. None of which I used for my professional reading (universal fanasty). I passed that one to my eldest daughter.

3 Likes

It still feels a bit bumpy to me but I get used to it, slowly

2 Likes

TMW

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

This is the one I am currently using, as it was a gift from an old friend that I worked with Cernunnos with for his Sepsis infection. It is the Norse Deck

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/norse/

2 Likes

I am currently using the Lenormand a lot but I thought it would be clever to dive a bit into other systems as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It certainly pays off. He did not give me the book so I am forced to use my intuition and actually had to research the runes present in the cards when I first worked with him, which lead to the practice of gauldur later on. Knowing him, it was likely on purpose lol

3 Likes

I got to redeem my points for $15 Amazon card so…chocolate!!!

2 Likes

And now I want to make a Victorian era chocolate pudding since chocolate was brought up…damn my interest in historical dishes that are not always the easiest to make

1 Like

I’m buying the giant reeses

2 Likes

That sounds amazing right now

1 Like

New friend, named her Messalina.

10 Likes