That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Its a lush and green countryside with huge chestnut trees and old houses. You hear nothing but the birds singing their jam. But the people living there are a rotten core, and they carried on with that in my absence, it seems. Oh, well.

4 Likes

seems nice indeed…
Here its suburbs, lived many poor people here, addicts, jobless, drug dealers etc. the more ‘fancy’ peops were normal working class but these things changed but the mentality is still fucked because the fucked people are still here…

3 Likes

We moved to a similar sounding place, but it looks more “mixed”. You’ll have some serious “ghetto” places next to well off halls and mansions. I’m curious how this will work out. Not good in your area, I suppose.

3 Likes

I honnestly dont give a shit what and how they’ll do it or will end up but they have to leave me alone for once at last :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh no, what are they doing to you and your peace? :smiley:

3 Likes

I just made a new working thread for my next big operation:

3 Likes

There were times i was almost shot as a kid from 14, stabbed, my parents got pepper spraid, all by some lunatic man who was just fucked in the head. he’s gone now, good XD
but then there are these ex alcohol addicts which are nice but not so intellectual plus they are at home the whole time and the only thing they do is ending up in drama situations with a family like them who live at the other side.
the only difference is that they think they’re better.
They are miserable, addicted on drugs and alcohol, marriage is fucked but they do have a mercedez (and yako trainingsuit :rofl: while driving) .
Now they’re friendsies again and who do they want to target now? Me.
Why? i dont know, because i live there as long as them Xd

2 Likes

Thats a bad idea, I would say :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes because after all i’ve been through in this place as a teeny weeny i’m through with it.
Really… there were times that cops had to come EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY and im not kidding!
it was quiet for awhile but.if shit is starting out again i’ll get my own type of popo this time

3 Likes

I’m sorry for this mess. I hope everything stays quiet

3 Likes

Yeah me too.
Sorry for my nagging btw

3 Likes

Lel, I would nag about this stupid shit, too. For some reason some past related places make my blood boil just as well, so you’re good :smiley:

4 Likes

Thaha yeah well XD
Hoods n drama dawg …

3 Likes

So you switched places and you’re only visiting?

3 Likes

nah i still live here in the house of my mother next to my grandfather until he dies.

3 Likes

Thats harsh. I really hope you’ll find your own place, soon

4 Likes

Tmw you evoke Dantalion and you see everything red for a minute straight. Tf was that?

4 Likes

TMW I’m at work, it’s been completely dead, and I’m watching Inglorious Basterds on Netflix.

I love me some Tarantino.

2 Likes

This is my place since my mother died.
I will one day but still got many things to do before that, like bringing my mom’s soul to the other side and helping her find the rest she needs.
And offcourse taking my responsibility for my grandfather

3 Likes

Maybe this place transforms itself into something else (better?) as soon as you did so :slight_smile:
I wish you the best of success with that. Thats some big responsibility you’ve got there.

3 Likes