That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

My early dinner

1 Like

That moment when…chanting makes you light headed and a little nauseous.

2 Likes

TMW your black mirror finally shows up after forever!!! :blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

@Darkprincess TMW I had no clue what that picture was. I failed :joy::sweat_smile::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Definitely drinking too many liquids. The possessions come in short bursts for me (as I am quite stubborn and reel back control when I believe it has gone on long enough. Although I have had moments with Belial where we were both acting with the same intention at the exact same time. Those were rare and brief though) so I have not had the bathroom issue on my end. Could it happen? I imagine so, as I do not see how that would be an enjoyable experience for them. But who knows

2 Likes

So, I don’t want to derail this thread but this is from someone who actually lived through a civilisational breakdown:

Most people I know go crazy not having internet for more than a few hours during the waking day. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Can you pretty please message me this? It seem my phone doesn’t want to zoom in enough that I can read it.

I honestly have to go home if I forget my phone… I thought I would die when we lost service moving this summer so I totally know how you feel.

2 Likes

Tmw its too hot outside…ugh I wish it was cooler outside

1 Like

This should work for 7 days: https://i.postimg.cc/j2Kq1539/what-real-shtf-was-like.jpg

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Tmw when you’re chanting King Paimon’s enn and you decide to listen to some Nordic Music about Valkyries, whom you previously worked with and you see 999
(P.S. there’s 222 as part of the numbers for that screenshot. Ending of cycles and beginning of a better one, as well as victorious completion of projects. Hell yeah.)

4 Likes

Tmw just wanna thank my ancestors cause they’ve been good to me.

6 Likes

Tmw I done dishes, clean counters, clean stove top, and do a load of laundry and in the morning take trash out, another load or two of laundry, dishes, and clean bathroom…I’m a productive person

TMW you’re about to change into fresh clothes as your mother in law rips open the bathroom door in order to ask you when you will return.
Lady, could you fucking not? I know, “we’re family now”, but that shit is just plain wrong :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

5 Likes

Yikes…privacy should be respected

3 Likes

I’m jealous.

UIo8fFO

1 Like

Fingers crossed for societal breakdown in England.

1 Like

my goodness there exist more of that kind on this planet???

5 Likes

Of course. They have spirits, I name them with what I feel is fitting with their energy and properties. Like witches did in the old days. Naming them helps to connect. :blush: I named this sage after the dragon-slayer Siegfried.

5 Likes

TMW abit closer to one’s Wyrd… one step at a time…

4 Likes