That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW you’re arguing with your younger brother about your charming skills, and you reminds him that his first ‘success’ was a 86 years old woman who got extremely horny by seeing his (let me quote her) ‘chocko’ ball’ nipples.
He: No, sister, my nipples was my sexepil in those times.
Me: Ofc you call them sexepil, I call them ‘inconvenience’.

#BestBrothersEver

@C.Kendall Don’t tell me you dye your hair nowdays, Hon… I did it too, after long months break. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welp, that’s an image that’ll be staying with me all day. :no_mouth: :laughing:

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva Have you been working in a graveyard shift again?? :thinking::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Tmw when @C.Kendall freaks you out in a message. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I did enjoy the short-lived sense of “normalcy” around here the past few days; If you’re wondering.

1 Like

TMW you here you should never use a lighter for spells but you’ve been using a BBQ lighter this whole time :thinking:

2 Likes

TMW people posted TMW comments and didn’t use the TMW thread as a like farm, causing immediate and irreparable harm to the value of the TMW thread.

It’s not about reaching 10K folks. It was about sharing wit.

Meh.

2 Likes

Tmw you wonder whether its better to see the last episode of GoT or preserve the memory of better times.

3 Likes

TMW you wanna see @Micah as DLC in the new Mortal Kombat game :joy:

3 Likes

About as anti-climactic as a filler. What a let down. Save yourself.

3 Likes

That would be lit as hell actually :thinking::fire:
Fuck would be…I’mma find a way to make it so.

May e not in the upcoming one, but the next most def

1 Like

Tmw why the fuck is my house shaking that much ?

3 Likes

Tmw…
No matter how much you allign yourself with the infernal empire, lake of fire abyss and other demonic dark stuff you want more and more connections :weary::smiling_imp::fire::metal:

6 Likes

TMW you have such a godlike TMW meme you want to make it its own topic. :thinking:

7 Likes

@Lady_Eva TMW do it. No balls.

5 Likes

Okay, maybe it made more sense in my head.

But here it is.

18 Likes

Hahahahahaha

@Lady_Eva

1 Like

Good day, fine sir!

1 Like

TMW you’ve got the final warning that you must cut away yourself from the social media and community before your anger and hatred drives you a bloodthirsty mad beast again - and it wasn’t an advice from Lucifer, rather like a “command”.

This plane isn’t for me.

4 Likes

Yes it is!! Temporary setback.

1 Like