That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Thank you, @A_Pariah. I saw a nurse at my regular doctor & after calling around to various GI docs, I finally got an appointment with one in a couple weeks. All the others wanted me to wait 2 months & that was too long. I’m thinking it might be an ulcer, also. Hugs! :heart::black_heart::heart:

Thank you, @anon95990194! Hugs! :heart::heart:

I will if it happens again, @Morgana9. Luckily, it was only for one night into the morning. I’m thinking ulcer, too. Thank you & hugs! :black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Glad to hear you are getting seen soon, I hope you get better quickly

3 Likes

Thank you very much, Tiberius.

2 Likes

Tmw you insert rule #1 of your household into the forum: no dying here lol

3 Likes

Good rule, lol. I’ll do my best! :+1:

1 Like

The punishment for breaking the rule is to have one’s soul bound into a ball of yarn and spending their next incarnation as a glove lol Got to love Norwegian folk magic

3 Likes

:heart::blush: Sounds like fun! Thank you dear.

1 Like

Oooof… if you think it’s an ulcer, turmeric and ginger may relieve some of your pain but seeing a Dr. is still needed. Be well. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Tmw I’ve been feeling something that I can only describe as when you walk outside and you feel the first drop of rain falling on your bare skin. Randomly it happens. Tres weird.

3 Likes

Try to get some Omeprazole . Drink milk for the acid and get some Ranitidine asap. Eat dry, bland foods only and no Caffeine or alcohol. Ulcers are the most likely causes and gastritis. Buscopan helps too. xx

2 Likes

I thought you were gonna say I get played with by a cat for all time. Oh no, not (gasp) a glove! :wink:

Thank you for the tip, @anon58416292! Hugs!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you SO much, @anon94321331! I’ve been drinking milk, but having some trouble figuring out what I can eat that won’t make it worse! I’ll looking into more OTC meds! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I was a RN for years so happy to help. Yogurt, Toast, boiled rice and other bland white carbs. I had it myself once and it was awful. Those meds will sort you out

1 Like

Tmw you are thinking about going with a complex incense recipe as an offering for Lilith anyways. However, instead of doing it all on my own, I am thinking of laying every ingredient I have and having me and my wife pick out one ingredient each at a time, going back and forth until it is complete. Then taking the powder, mixing it with dates soaked in wine to form pellets, and allowing it to age before offering. It seems right to me

3 Likes

That Moment When…oh no…You’re completely out of sage and forgot to get more :scream:

4 Likes

Don’t burn culinary sage lol I learned that one the hard way

4 Likes

Lol there is a place in my town where I can get bundles. No worries.

2 Likes

Tmw you bought a yellow 6 day candle but don’t know why 🤷guess I will use it eventually

3 Likes

Tmw I have never seen a topic disappear so fast

3 Likes

? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ?

2 Likes

There was a topic on how to manufacture drugs. I moved and flagged. Seconds later, it’s just gone.

4 Likes