That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

:laughing:

1 Like

I just made this my phone ringtone:

1 Like

TMW you havent vomited in like many years until now, forgot how it feels.

4 Likes

That moment when…you dream that you can teleport and you go around robbing banks and murdering people :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Tmw
Dear EA and My Brothers of The OAA:

Chill.
Pls and Thank You.

Sincerely,
A brother of the OAA

1 Like

I would Rob a bank then teleport to the strip club in Austin tx

2 Likes

TMW you needa stop being a lazy POS.

1 Like

TMW I’m gonna try to do this workout every day to try and get back in shape.

It’s pretty fucking brutal.

6 Likes

Oh yea do it pal!! :grin::metal:

Its great for beginners or those that are getting back into it after a long time.

5 Likes

Yeah, this is how I’m thinking of doing it:

First, full body stretching to limber up so I don’t hurt myself. Followed by the actual exercises. Then possibly some yoga exercises to build up flexibility.

I feel like after a few weeks I will notice some weight loss and a big increase in flexibility and endurance, at which point I will probably ramp up the exercises to build muscle mass a bit more.

2 Likes

First of all do not stretch before exercise ever, this can cause some serious damge.
You need to warm up with exercises to have the muscles nice and warm .
If you stretch before exercises whne the muscle is cold or not warmed up you can pull the muscle and injure it badly.

You should change the program every 4 - 6 weeks so that your body wont get use to the program cause if it does you will hit a plateau and the progress will slow down and eventually you will even stop seeing results.

Keep the program fun to keep you hooked and change it every 4 - 6 weeks to keep your physical body guessing to whats comeing to it.

Good luck have fun :grin::metal:

1 Like

I meant like warmup stretches, not flexibility-building stretches. You know, like when you swing your arms and legs around to loosen them up.

I was going to be switching through various full-body programs every 6 or so weeks depending.

1 Like

Tmw youre refining a Method to do Magic for people who cannot Visualize that requires no form of vizualizing whatsoever
:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Oh yea i got chu! You mean dynamic flexibility.
That works!

1 Like

Check this website out

You will learn alot here.
You can follow them on face book they share lots of good advice

2 Likes

@BeastCreature I’ll check it out. Did you see that site I linked in the Fitness Thread? https://darebee.com/

Had a lot of exercise plans and stuff on it too.

1 Like

Yea i look around a little i like that it has nutrition plans :grin:

1 Like

Looks At The Women on here
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that explains Alot

7 Likes

Lol @Micah, what kind of shit have you been looking up for adsense to think that is relevant to your interests?

4 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
One time it put up a Ad for Communism

5 Likes