That Moment When 5: Incel corner

You’re too young (by username) to have seen the Ron Perlman B&TB on telly? :smiley:

2 Likes

The Disney animated one? Yea i saw it when i was little…like 4 or 5…made me cried

1 Like

No, seriously.

Are you shitting me?

You are complicit if you do not exercise member moderation and flag it. :+1:

Or you can choose to just tolerate it, and moan, “someone should do something.” :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Done now that I have arrived home.
I just didn’t know that she pm’d others until now.I didn’t have the time to reply to her neither until now.

5 Likes

And i wasn’t sure (yet) it was the same person so will do

4 Likes

Flag things and help protect this community, seriously: member moderation has worked so great on here, we’re almost the poster-child for responsibility and community action, but if you DON’T take action when you spot a problem, nothing can get fixed. :+1:

6 Likes

I’ll keep my eyes open from now on to plant flags where necessary :ok_hand:

4 Likes

She’s talking about the live action one in the early 90s with Ron Perlman playing Beast.

2 Likes

Oh…no only the animated one

1 Like

Yes, sorry if I was unclear. :heart:

2 Likes

Oh shit, 87? I only vaguely remember it when I was really little. Must have been reruns lol.

3 Likes

Formative influence on me, my dad’s VHS collection… actually have a Tiffany lamp on my desk right now, cringes… :hamster:

3 Likes

whut you had an 80’s live action movie of that?

2 Likes

Yeah well… didn’t knew it was that early

2 Likes

3 series my friend, 3 series…

2 Likes

Wauw…i feel so young or something

2 Likes

TMW There’s a super hot client all alone in the libary and you have all the time and space for doing a lust spell… but you don’t know where to start because only 10 minutes left -__-

2 Likes

Bonus points if it either uses the “key style” switch, or is a touch lamp lol

3 Likes

I made it from parts, it has a rocker switch. :blush:

3 Likes

gonna check for some dna when we close i think