That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

And i wasn’t sure (yet) it was the same person so will do

4 Likes

Flag things and help protect this community, seriously: member moderation has worked so great on here, we’re almost the poster-child for responsibility and community action, but if you DON’T take action when you spot a problem, nothing can get fixed. :+1:

6 Likes

I’ll keep my eyes open from now on to plant flags where necessary :ok_hand:

4 Likes

She’s talking about the live action one in the early 90s with Ron Perlman playing Beast.

2 Likes

Oh…no only the animated one

1 Like

Yes, sorry if I was unclear. :heart:

2 Likes

Oh shit, 87? I only vaguely remember it when I was really little. Must have been reruns lol.

3 Likes

Formative influence on me, my dad’s VHS collection… actually have a Tiffany lamp on my desk right now, cringes… :hamster:

3 Likes

whut you had an 80’s live action movie of that?

2 Likes

Yeah well… didn’t knew it was that early

2 Likes

3 series my friend, 3 series…

2 Likes

Wauw…i feel so young or something

2 Likes

TMW There’s a super hot client all alone in the libary and you have all the time and space for doing a lust spell… but you don’t know where to start because only 10 minutes left -__-

2 Likes

Bonus points if it either uses the “key style” switch, or is a touch lamp lol

3 Likes

I made it from parts, it has a rocker switch. :blush:

3 Likes

gonna check for some dna when we close i think

https://www.instagram.com/p/BynVYKRnXF2/?igshid=1g9cu1p0eud60

growls rlrlr oh my

2 Likes

Tmw you are observing the Flow of The Death Current and time seems to stand still.

Then one of the Death Gods says,
Even when something appears to be standing still, it is always moving. You are simply percieving it from outside the Time Stream and therefore all motion appears to have ceased, which brings the illusion of Stagnation or Death

11 Likes

Ah, yes. Time stands still.but stops for no one.

4 Likes

Tmw im refresh out of a shower

1 Like