That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Maybe. I just flat out told them essentially the same as my previous post, that I don’t do love magick period, and they thanked me for my time and backed off.

3 Likes

People find my post on here where I tell about the one time I did love magick and how it went horribly wrong and they still ask me… but I understand, because I understand the desperation.

3 Likes

And even if the spell was succesful doesn’t mean they will ever see the results.
It’s rather rare with love magick.

3 Likes

https://www.succubus.com/collections/plus-size-dresses/products/miss-candyfloss-belle-sun-swing-50s-dress-yellow?variant=17408960462899

I want this so bad

1 Like

Do any of you get shivers while listening to certain songs especially from childhood…cause i do with certain songs which makes my ears vibrate all down to my toes

3 Likes

A few songs do this to me. Usually ones that resonate with me that have a powerful and personally significant message.

Some from my childhood gives me that effect…like from Beauty and the beast…or recently with Wicked

1 Like

TMW deep in meditation trying to contact Astaroth and my cat scares the shit out of me by sneaking in front of me and letting out a loud MEOW.

6 Likes

Ahhh your like me Moontan

2 Likes

I must see this

1 Like

TMW you realize just how many armchair occultists are on here because you notice all the posts various members make, acting like they know for certain how magick works and how rituals should show results, and how spirits should act… Then see more recent posts asking the most basic of questions because they have never actually practiced yet insist on advising others.

7 Likes

You too? Omg that person must have spammed all of us.

5 Likes

Yes!! Very classy!! Love it!

4 Likes

If you beeches are getting spam, don’t forget to tell the idiot that can actually fix it, with a flag. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

She actually did yeah and she claimed she was from Belgium…

4 Likes

And i don’t believe sheisse of it

3 Likes

You’re too young (by username) to have seen the Ron Perlman B&TB on telly? :smiley:

2 Likes

The Disney animated one? Yea i saw it when i was little…like 4 or 5…made me cried

1 Like

No, seriously.

Are you shitting me?

You are complicit if you do not exercise member moderation and flag it. :+1:

Or you can choose to just tolerate it, and moan, “someone should do something.” :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Done now that I have arrived home.
I just didn’t know that she pm’d others until now.I didn’t have the time to reply to her neither until now.

5 Likes