That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW manifesting destiny.

2 Likes

lol Did they at least put chili on it? That’s a Ohio thing. xD

1 Like

TMW you fell in love with a majestic white cat with a blue and a green eye and you hope it will still be up for adoption when you moved to your new appartment

6 Likes

Eww chili doesnt go on noodles

TMW considering, was it a warning from Apep, result of some kind of Hex which is laid upon me, a further ‘invitation’, or both…?

1 Like

tmw
there only 32 days days untill i move to lucifer and finish belial,
oh belial.
and you hit spiritual maturity.

3 Likes

noyou

TMW you’re hungry now.

2 Likes

You ohians are weirder than me…i had a bacon cheeseburger spagethii…didnt taste well

haha I’m not from Ohio.
I just love food.

This is my favorite food :

Props if you know what it is though lol.

1 Like

TMW you don’t finish school until 28th of June

3 Likes

Looks like either stew, stir fry, faitja

1 Like

Beef stew would be the closest, but nah.
It’s a Filipino food called Calderata.

2 Likes

What is that?

1 Like

Looks a bit like goulash. TMW you should be hungry but you aren’t

2 Likes

Pork fat usually mixed with peppers, vegetables, and beef stew until it becomes a gravy kind of. It’s a thicker form of adobada. It’s supposed to be REALLY spicy but in America it tends to just be “mild” at best cause people are scared of spices here. At least natural spices.
[ You can use steak too but then it’s called Beef Calderata and not Calderata.]

TMW you aren’t hungry either and are just in awe at the fact you finally got signed onto a larger project instead of just your boring self-employment jobs.

2 Likes

My fave is pasta or mexican…my personal favorite is chicken, mushroom, alfredo pasta with mozzeralla, feta, and pamersan

1 Like

Only Filipino food I’ve had is Chicken Adobo and that was at my friends house for his birthday party-he’s Filipino

2 Likes

Calderata is street food. So it’s not really served in the restaurants usually lol. Cheapest thing you can make I’m pretty sure but it’s sooooooo good D:

1 Like

I want pizza. And death. Always death.

4 Likes

Lord Infamous - Till Death - YouTube :wink:
Anyway, time to go be a productive member of society…

1 Like