That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

I don’t look like it anymore (lel) but I actually had a gym routine going on for approx. seven years and although I didn’t enjoy the practice in particular I liked the interaction with other people who didn’t enjoy their schedule either :smiley: It was oddly motivating.

6 Likes

I think the phrase you are looking for is “Misery loves company” :joy:

2 Likes

Going to the gym helps getting into the right state of mind. Speaking for myself, at home I wouldn’t ever get to working out because there is always something else that needs to be done.

7 Likes

Oddly enough I think that’s why I do so well at home.

“I really need to put that laundry away and do those dishes…oh wait, I haven’t done my work out yet today, better go ahead and start!”

5 Likes

Another great motivator… there are massage chairs and a infrared sauna.

6 Likes

Mine had a steam sauna and a pool going on. That shit was nice,especially since it wasn’t that highly frequented. The pool alone was worth the membership :smiley:

6 Likes

Believe me then are weights not really necessary.

2 Likes

I just go to martial arts schools as ‘gym’
All the rest of my training i do at home or outside (hiking, running)
I use less to no equipment and have almost perfect BMI.
I come from the total opposite

3 Likes

Jealous. I love swimming, it’s really good, especially for toning. :sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

I never trained for toning, I only did because my job demanded it, back then :joy: Maybe I should have paid more attention to toning,tho. Wearing “delicate” things wasn’t fun anymore at some point

4 Likes

No massage chairs here at home, but at least I get to blare Norwegian black metal as loud as I want to without getting disturbing looks. :rofl:

5 Likes

Tmw you have somewhere to be today, but you don’t want to go.

3 Likes

Wonders about @A_Pariah job. Imagination runs wild.

4 Likes

I carried heavy dudes and dudettes in heavy wooden boxes around, a lot of the time for over a decade

4 Likes

Headphones! I hate my life when I forget them. Not only for the music also because people wanna be social and start a convo. The type of people who take a lot of gym selfies. :dizzy_face::face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Lol @UnseelieDiabolus why don’t you both go?

Took me a second, but at first all I could think of was:

6 Likes

Oddnan strong as hell

Thats the power of German Engineering

7 Likes

TMW you wonder if that living dream you had thay you now know as being an Interdimentional travel is going affect your up coming trip in dec. Even though youve been told good things that is niggling in the brain like a worm

1 Like

Oddnan is Goku or whut?

3 Likes