That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

I’m learning that.

2 Likes

Thats going to be stuck in my head all day now and I ain’t even mad about it.

2 Likes

TMW you at the gym and see so much bootylicious :peach: and mouth starts watery :drooling_face: :wink:

1 Like

They deserved a tony award for scenic design

Ah mouthwater!
Such a great weapon to sexually vamp a woman, especially for us men since the unbelievable strenght in a female’s physical sexual power can make the water flow big time and create the perfect energetic link.
Just had a ‘nice meal’ myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I need to start going to a gym. Not for oggling asses, though lol. I want to start using weights soon.

8 Likes

Don’t we all? But who has the time for that nowadays?

1 Like

I actually have the time technically, I just can’t manage it while taking care of a toddler, so I have been sticking to push-ups, squats, and other forms of body weight resistance exercises and calisthenics.

1 Like

This guys videos have actually been a big help, regardless of how lame it sounds.

1 Like

Technically, body-weight resistance is one of the better ways to build up. Sure you won’t get as strong, but you will get lean and fast. Not to mention the ability to do them most anywhere.

1 Like

Where is the fun in that? Just kidding.

It helps me make gains when i take a quick little pick wity my eyes only my testosterones goes higher and i lift heavier and when you lift heavier weights you involve more muscle fibers which means the muscle grow bigger.

It helped me over the years i can do crazy things like bench press twice my weight able to do a headstand push-ups and many more things.

Shout out to the ladies in the gym in yoga pants, thank you for helping me make gains and keeping me motivated :heart:

1 Like

You aren’t wrong. In the last few months I have dropped from a jean waist size 34 down to a 30 just by diet change and basic exercises.

2 Likes

I can see how that helps keep someone motivated. I am just not attracted in the slightest to the type of women who would frequent a gym :joy:

2 Likes

Body weight is perfect when done properly to build muscles and stay in shape.
Unless you wanna get ripped asf offcourse

2 Likes

Nah. I am more about functional muscle over aesthetic muscle.

3 Likes

Why pay for a monthly gym membership when you can just get a weight bench and some dumbbells and exercise in the comfort of your own home?

1 Like

Because my home is a two bedroom apartment with my wife and kid. I don’t have the space for anything except maybe some dumbbells, which I will be getting soon. Otherwise I absolutely would get my own equipment.

1 Like

Eh. Paying for it is part of the motivation I think (looks at her dusty bench)

4 Likes

Yeah, I can see how space would be a factor. For me it was just such a pain in the ass to have to drive over to the gym, wait for open machines, interact with people (:joy:), etcetera. Lot easier to get into the habit of just waking up, going for a run and then hitting the weights without having to worry about looking like a barely-awake Neanderthal.

4 Likes

I don’t know about that. Apparently tons of people pay for gym memberships they never use. But if you can manage to stick to an exercise routine at home first, then you know you can stick to a gym routine.

2 Likes