That Moment When 5: Incel corner

Tmw
Your mom drinks out the wine bottle that had Satans essence bound to it :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
Thank Hell I only made that shit work for me lol

8 Likes

You should have let it affect anyone, just to see what happens when other people drink from it.

2 Likes

Tmw im a weirdo to my brother cause i made a taco burger with my buns toasted and had a dollop of sour cream

Oh damn! Good call there, Micah!

3 Likes

That moment when…you is drunk :beer:

7 Likes

TMW you read this: β€œAbalone will stimulate a strong body and mind, as well as protect you from the perverse attitudes, thoughts, and actions of others.” :rofl: β€œSTAY BACK, PERVERTS! I HAVE SEA SHELLS!” (I’m not saying it doesn’t do that, but just bringing up β€œperverse attitudes, thoughts, & actions of others” made me laugh.)

6 Likes

3 Likes

Yes I m thinking the same thing @DarkestKnight…
Edit money need $ before payday

1 Like

I would have like @Aquas_Veritem… when i was doing the watersharing essence in water… id share a bit with my daughter. Always though especially if in copperug it no longer taste like copper -water its thich syrupy. When i enhabce water in a glass it no linger tastes jusr like water.
Why not make one that will affect every drinker profram a control of daminic influence and sut back and watch the show @Micah

2 Likes

TMW your 19 yr old lets you know shes asexual and i say well thats cool im bi.

4 Likes

You’re a good mama! :heart:

3 Likes

Indeed!

2 Likes

TMW your want to say unfriendly words to your trainer cause your legs are wobbled on the first set!! Ahh at least I’m done

4 Likes

Lmao, I love reading online shopping stuff written by men. Someone asked how big this round necklace was on Amazon & a guy wrote, β€œSmall, the size of a Cheerio.” :joy: Right to the point; love it!

2 Likes

That’s how souls get snatched. :relieved:

3 Likes

Lol! Learn something new everyday. Gonna carry mine around. And if it doesn’t help, you can always bash some pervert’s head in with it.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::+1:

3 Likes

Idk why but i wanna see josh gad performance of the book of mormon cause he makes a reference to the lion king hakana matata

TMW you at the bus stop right in front of a Christian church and you start to practice energy works.
Oh and wearing pentagram on your hat and ring.

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Tmw its rather cold outside