That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

That moment when…you is drunk :beer:

7 Likes

TMW you read this: “Abalone will stimulate a strong body and mind, as well as protect you from the perverse attitudes, thoughts, and actions of others.:rofl: “STAY BACK, PERVERTS! I HAVE SEA SHELLS!” (I’m not saying it doesn’t do that, but just bringing up “perverse attitudes, thoughts, & actions of others” made me laugh.)

6 Likes

3 Likes

Yes I m thinking the same thing @DarkestKnight
Edit money need $ before payday

1 Like

I would have like @Anziel_Merkaba… when i was doing the watersharing essence in water… id share a bit with my daughter. Always though especially if in copperug it no longer taste like copper -water its thich syrupy. When i enhabce water in a glass it no linger tastes jusr like water.
Why not make one that will affect every drinker profram a control of daminic influence and sut back and watch the show @Micah

2 Likes

TMW your 19 yr old lets you know shes asexual and i say well thats cool im bi.

4 Likes

You’re a good mama! :heart:

3 Likes

Indeed!

2 Likes

TMW your want to say unfriendly words to your trainer cause your legs are wobbled on the first set!! Ahh at least I’m done

4 Likes

Lmao, I love reading online shopping stuff written by men. Someone asked how big this round necklace was on Amazon & a guy wrote, “Small, the size of a Cheerio.” :joy: Right to the point; love it!

2 Likes

That’s how souls get snatched. :relieved:

3 Likes

Lol! Learn something new everyday. Gonna carry mine around. And if it doesn’t help, you can always bash some pervert’s head in with it.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::+1:

3 Likes

Idk why but i wanna see josh gad performance of the book of mormon cause he makes a reference to the lion king hakana matata

TMW you at the bus stop right in front of a Christian church and you start to practice energy works.
Oh and wearing pentagram on your hat and ring.

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Tmw its rather cold outside

TMW someone asks about the succubus I captured and actually asks “What gender is it? And is it mean?”

Fucks sake… :expressionless:

4 Likes

Speaking of the succubus, how is that going rn?

1 Like

No problems at all and the neighbors are much happier now. They look like they are resting much better as well. The succubus is still sealed in the box and not causing any trouble. I have communicated a bit with her and she has settled down and has accepted that she will likely be set free when I find her a new home.

4 Likes

Abalone ?

1 Like