Tmw
Germany will forever have to live down their past in the form of Memes

Sheds tear
S-S-…
SEIG HEIL!!

3 Likes

TMW fashion is about to save your ass.

5 Likes

I’mma make a thread trolling all the major world powers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

Tmw you got a free Kali necklace thanks to a 5$ ebay coupon

3 Likes

I like to wear my Azazel shirt when I am working out. Since I have incorporated workouts into my spiritual practice I find it’s a great inspiration.

5 Likes

TMW you keep getting jealous in your dreams. And you angry throughout your sleeping and you wake up tierd…

I wish I could wear balg gear but being in the closet about my practice I can’t :pensive:

1 Like

Is it ok to wear demonic sigils while we work out? I mean you will sweat in it.
Will it be all right if we put it in the washing machine afterwards?

Just carrying the sigil on you can help as well, even if it’s on a slip of paper.

1 Like

Its up to you and your personal practice and relationship with the entities. I am having a similar experience to EA with Azazel in the Book of Azazel when it comes to physical health. So in a sense Azazel is acting as my trainer. Your mileage may vary, but over all it should be fine. And the BALG shirts, from a practical standpoint, are damn good quality and hold up great in the wash. The only other company I have gotten shirts from that are this good is Grimfrost, but I think the BALG ones are actually better, and that’s saying something.

6 Likes

Hail Mother kali!

5 Likes

I normally just draw the sigils on my arms I painted my whole arm with a ritual I did with Ares it felt more powerful than any other I have done

3 Likes

Oh yes a new movie, The Devil’s Rejects live on…

2 Likes

That’s cool and all, but…I distinctly remember those three dying at the end of Devil’s rejects :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Been a while since I last saw the movie though

1 Like

Partypooper. They live on, in spirit… maybe they’re on vacation from hell. Maybe someone on BALG did an evocation. Don’t tell me it isn’t possible.

2 Likes

Maybe Danny Trejo looked at the devil meanly so he had to let them go :thinking::grin: (noticed him in the trailer)

2 Likes

The Devil’s REJECTS. Voilà.

2 Likes

It isn’t possible :smiling_imp:

You know I gotta fuck with you :smirk:

2 Likes

It. Is. Possible.

And you know, I fuck back. :relieved::smiling_imp:

6 Likes