That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw when you share your short invoking video to a trusted friend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

TMW my wife posts on FB about us playing with the Ouija board last night, just goofing around with whatever entity is running around this apartment. (it’s nothing major or too mischevious so we have mostly ignored it).

And then my father replies with the standard 60+yo all caps “U BETTER BE CAREFUL NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE PUT BACK”

I know he means well but come on, he knows I have been doing this since I was old enough for him to ground me for it. I might have some small idea about how this all works by now :joy:

8 Likes

Tmw you have a dream that feels really, really real.

3 Likes

TMW I enjoy second hand shopping because, damn, do some people have a great taste in fashion

8 Likes

Tmw you don’t have any desire for junk food anymore yeah it tastes great but you feel like crap after, in the words from Nadia from what we do In the shadows “you feel like crap because you are eating crap”

3 Likes

Tmw I ordered a pizza, yet I am full after eating less than half of it. Only had a small bowl of oatmeal before. There was a time I could eat a family sized pizza after having full breakfast and lunch before it…:sweat:

8 Likes

I know those feels. I made a massive platter of bratwurst and roasted potatoes the other day anticipating how much I would end up eating. …I ended up eating two brats and a hand full of potatoes. I was disappointed in myself lol

2 Likes

Also, last night was chicken over wild rice for those interested.

7 Likes

Bought most of my guns second hand. I know the feeling.

3 Likes

So damn true @UnseelieDiabolus uts taken my ex years to work out just how much he caused my wrath

2 Likes

Lol… he must be very old

1 Like

I know that feel all too well…

2 Likes

Somehow these shops are the place to be for leather fringe jackets.
You almost find them nowhere except there

4 Likes

Tmw someone wants to throw away what y’all had for a fucking Jew in the Desert

Current Mood :grin::angry:

Pounds Floor And Walls
You will fucking bite that Goddamn hand that feeds you one way or the other

4 Likes

That moment when in the coming week at the end i should have about 100 hours for two weeks

Low carb diet huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nope, mainly chicken, fish, rice and veggies. I think I’m just getting old :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Tmw if I ever get big in fighting I plan. To carry a Azazel flag instead of an American flag :smiling_imp:

Tmw
You know what the Krabby Patty Secret formula is

2 Likes

Sheds tear
'Murica :us::us::us::us:

Sniff
Freedom…we salute you!

2 Likes