That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW

Ritual with belial & amaymon :Done

next

preparations,a knife for blood letting,frankincense.

@Yazata get ready for those legions! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

TMW :

5 Likes

I’m ready Sir!

4 Likes

Tmw
3 Spiders are in your Death Oil now :fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Good luck guys!

3 Likes

tmw,you say fuck it and create a amaymon journal

i have no idea whats next what he will teach me.

4 Likes

For quite some time I’ve been -

1 Like

memories of edgy Slipknot era in my youth intensifying

4 Likes

not to mention the lifestyle, dresscode etc

Which actually where very microcosmic reflections of these days in some way or another…

1 Like

Hopefully pre-Subliminal Verses.

1 Like

Tmw you finished evoking king’s paimon’s legions and he gifted you eight spirits.for the first time.

2 Likes

Aye. I was full “Iowa” mode

3 Likes

TMW the thread’s title fits the situation (although having read on renounciation that may give power over the renounced “X”, and age of 40+interest for spiritual growth, provide a way to deal with it)

TMW

you gaze at the sigil of a spirit given by king paimon after a king exhausting day and you immediatly feel reliefed! and that spirit doesnt even do healing.

2 Likes

Tmw I misread the new title as “incest corner” and almost choked on my dr pepper. :joy:

7 Likes

Its dreary out

TMW around 4 : 00 am you stroke your own salami so dam hard and you feel darkness build inside you more and more and more and darkness around you, you cant see a dam thing.
After 10 min you realize what you doing, and unfortunately you have to wrap it up cause you need the sleep for tomorrow’s plans.

After the wrap up I gain vision i felt the darkness left , but dam WTF was that? It was awesome! Love the occult, when wierd shit happens.

2 Likes

You sure it was your own? That’s not supposed to happen.

3 Likes

I am sure it was mine. After 12 hours I can feel it all tired and some tingle

1 Like

After 12 hours I can feel it all tired and some tingle

Again, not normal. Go to the hospital bro. @BeastCreature

2 Likes