That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW you post a funny in TMW and its missing. … really liked that funny

TMW you hear the best news you’ve heard from a client and are going to celebrate the success of the ritual :grinning::tada::beer:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Tmw your cat rather sleep in your parents room and not in your lap

1 Like

Bad news…my area is under a major flood warning till sunday cause all of the rain and the dam gates not closing we will have a historical flood here

2 Likes

Where are the bad news ?

It was on the radio

Uuuugh…TMW the toddler wakes up an hour before the alarm and even worse, you wake up with a swollen sore and dry throat…At least a hot cup of Lapsang and a hand full of meds has me feeling somewhat alive.

3 Likes

Tmw there’s protein CANDY…and it actually tastes good…Is this still the same reality I grew up in? :thinking:
Also my new Hekate book finally came…it would have come next Monday, but I caught the postman as he was walking away

4 Likes

Waiting on things to be delivered is always the hardest part.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, Bunny. Stay safe.

1 Like

Be careful and stay safe :cry:. Sending you lots of love.

TWM I am high on caffeine after having been high on energy. Like…HIGH, I tell you.

2 Likes

Liking your new avatar very much!!x

1 Like

That moment when you are looking for an english translation of the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and the only one you can find that has the full information (as far as i can tell) is 2.5k U.S Dollars :joy:

2 Likes

Its very appropriate for my new Vorpal Blade built and Alice: Madness returns replay. :grin: Good game…Hope the new one actually gets made…

2 Likes

that moment when you join audible and get a couple free books and dont know which one to chose I alrerady grabbed a Paradise lost but can anyone else that sees this list recdcomend a good book?

https://www.reddit.com/r/occult/comments/7v1ylz/repository_of_recherdex/

1 Like

Im being safe…im worried about it since ive never been in a flood…i have gone through almost tornado stuff so yea

Flood is easier trust me,as long as you arent in southeast asia

Tmw praise be to marbas for healing me (part of what I offered was public praise)

If you need healing he is yo man or causing diseases as well