That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

I woke up and i see this…i hate my fking stepdad

2 Likes

WTH… just hide your cords next time

Tmw there is a new terminator movie coming out

1 Like

Tmw your finger slips and your acrylic nail and actual nail are practically torn off and you make this exact scream in your head:

2 Likes

TMW you have to share something you replied to a member with a wider audience. Why? Answer within. :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

Love it.

1 Like

That line in itself is so beautifully hilariously true. I need that shit on a T-shirt.

5 Likes

TMW you had entirely too many chicken nuggets.

1 Like

Tmw you still regret not buying this t-shirt.

4 Likes

Tmw my mind is on money and money is on my mind
:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

What a bored, stupid asshole. Petty ass shit. What is he, 10 years old?

3 Likes

He likes messing with my crap…i kept telling him to stop cause the wire will break

1 Like

He’s an idiot. I’m sorry you have to deal with him.

2 Likes

Currently i would get angry at him but he and my mom arent home

1 Like

He said it wasnt him but my mom did it :angry:

1 Like

Ridiculous. SMH.

1 Like

Tmw my ex finally sends me a “I give up” text after several attempts of trying to get me back. The single life is so stress-free🙂

7 Likes

Im reading astral travel for beginners by Richard Webster…im on the intro

2 Likes

Now on chapter 2…its interesting

1 Like

Come on brothers and sisters get choosing

2 Likes