That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Deserving or not, they’re your parents and they probably don’t deal with that kind of blame that you’re giving yourself atm. I think they just see that you’re in need and they will give you help

3 Likes

Regardless of the blame game being an issue, moving 2400 miles away and leaving my roommates with my share of the bills isn’t what I call a good time, or a cool way to part ways.

4 Likes

Well, even if it is "your fault, that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve help. Everyone makes mistakes. I don’t know your parents, but if they can afford it & aren’t assholes, they’ll probably help you. Is there any work you could do for them (fix something, yard work) so it’d be more like you earned the money, than them just giving/loaning it to you?

3 Likes

Oh, you live 2400 miles from your parents?

2 Likes

Yeah, I moved from Michigan to Arizona almost two years ago.

2 Likes

Ah, shit. I’m sorry, man. Well, here’s another possible idea. Do you have anything any of your friends really like? Something you could sell to them? You’d get more $ from a friend than a pawnshop. And you might be able to buy it back off them later.

2 Likes

I know they’d more than happily take me back in but moving back to that backwater middle of nowhere town makes me contemplate suicide. There is literally nothing there. The only music venue in town was recently closed and sold, to be turned into a church. If that tells you anything about why I left.

3 Likes

Everything I own is music equipment and my computer, all of which I need to do pretty much the only thing I enjoy.
Aside from necessities like a vehicle etc.

2 Likes

Damn man, I’m sorry, Idk. I wish you the best. I hear you about not wanting to move back. But don’t kill yourself, ok? This is a temporary problem. You got 50+ more years of life to live.

4 Likes

Plus, I hear the demons do butt stuff to you if you commit suicide. :tired_face:

6 Likes

It definitely isn’t on the to-do list, it’s just been a very long time since things have been this hard and I’ve felt this low and I’m not coping well with the emptiness and seemingly bottomless pit of uncertainty.
I’ll do my best to turn this around, all I can do is try and hope. I appreciate you guys for sticking around to chat with me, I can’t say my friend group had the same courtesy. Not sure if more depressing or uplifting.

3 Likes

Ahhh man, that gate is locked LOL. Not allowed.

3 Likes

Hehehehe. Big hugs, man. ::squish squish::

2 Likes

If music is dead at your new temporary home you should probably bring it back to life. How about offering some rad guitar lessons to the locals? You would also do a good community service by keeping them away from being bass players…

4 Likes

Which gods.

1 Like

Well @anon496642 Facebook is and always has been and advertisment of this construct thereby making it trash

1 Like

Sounds perfectly fine to me.

4 Likes

Whst with dairy sugar? There a really nice vegan carob & coconut little bears their nice

1 Like

@GodlessEndeavor Ask the beings you work with and ancestors let them know you would appreciate a miracle and what you really need done. 1 the rent cobered the bills sorted et. Lat them know its urgent and have faith. It eorked for me recently. … little miracles no matter how they come they still happen
Edit: big hugs … many years ago I went through suicidal came out stronger than ever. You can make things great for yourself XD

3 Likes

@IrisAthena I think they prevent the success of suicide attempts if they are calling you

1 Like