That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Oddnan San

Give…reading…pls

2 Likes

I got two very detailed dreams this year, both was in North America in the end of 19th century.

3 Likes

Were you a Nazi Commander in the SS that spared a little girls life?

I’m doing a bit of Oneiromancy here
Could be wrong about ya dream or past life
@Turomir

3 Likes

No. :sweat_smile: The Royal Canadian Mounted Police and looks like in a civil war of America, Union army maybe.

2 Likes

Well shit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Your literally accepting their marrow/ pranic force. If a man isn’t tired afterwards then you’re not doing it right. Well done honey. Its always given me a energy boost

3 Likes

Never been with a Incubus I suppose…

4 Likes

I love that picture…its like perfect

2 Likes

Ive seen olde, (spelling deliberate this time), stone and other carvings of god Cerunnous with his big birthday gift and depictions of … quite nice and coming from me that says something

3 Likes

Ok :smiley:

2 Likes

You demons.:zap:

2 Likes

That moment when…you wonder if you should get drunk. You’re not really feelin’ it. but the cider is there…:thinking:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Get the missiles ready bro

3 Likes

Oh trust me…the missiles, shit I mean horses…are most definitely in the back

3 Likes

@Micah I got decade 1860. Funny thing, the battle of Gettysburg was 1863 and The Royal Canadian Mounted Police was founded in 1920 by the merger of the Royal Northwest Mounted Police founded in 1873 and the Dominion Police founded in 1868. I’d say lightning hit too close. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Did I mention, I also have pizza to go with the cider?

5 Likes

Well damn ok @Turomir
Hmm
Could be a reminder of leadership skills you had as well as the commanding presence you had.

Could be a call to ressurect that

3 Likes

Go for it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hmmm, what kind?

3 Likes