That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Well that’s just sad. At least remember that says way more about them than it does you. And it says they fucking suck.

1 Like

Yea…I might as well just deal with having a dildo and vibrator for the rest of my life

Tmw there is half of the can left

Tmw
Cernobog manifests to you as a Living Embodiment of Night, Darkness, and Mist that is Evil yet strong in Leadership, Agressiveness, and Fore of Personality

And Lady Senerron Manifested as a Huge woman with torture weapons, with flesh hanging off her.

Fucking awesome

I saw this clearly in my head.

Hail Cernobog!
Hail Senerron!
Hail Maergjzirah :fire:

2 Likes

Tmw i should go to bed but I gotta let my stomach digest cause alcohol

TMW your Engagement with a Deity manifests itself in the physical plane by His guide. :black_heart::ring:

DSC_0316

4 Likes

@UnseelieDiabolus looks great man!

1 Like

Me towards everyone else during retrogrades:

10 Likes

This might be considered “heavy”, but I’d like to share it here:

TMW we said “farewell” “so long” and “we’ll see each other soon to Elysium” to our brother when the hearse crossed the Greek borders so his body can be cremated as he wished, something it’s not an option here. Styrax was burning, funerary libations of red wine were given. The driver was staring confused as people were placing the banner of the Hellenic religion upon his coffin. Someone said to him “Maybe one day you’ll understand how much important was the person you’re carrying”. “Yeah, I’ve heard a few things” he said.

We’ll talk soon again :slight_smile: Sooner than you expect. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You gotta sneak in those veggies @anon95990194

6 Likes

TMW you think that google is your 3rd eye… But it really isn’t. Just saying… :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha dem greenies :grin:

1 Like

TMW Look who’s here first!
And it wasnt even my idea to order these at first
and from the both articles, as a last minute refund, she’s here first xp
Hello Santisma!

7 Likes

These are amazingly gorgeous!!!
Wauw man…

2 Likes

So tired…need caffeine…gonna slam two Monster coffee drinks I picked up this morning. I certainly hope it helps

2 Likes

And this card keeps showing up.

3 Likes

Tmw you have a weird-ass dream.

1 Like

Tmw you got the song you sang as an offering to Lilith stuck in your head.

1 Like

Gift for me because I deserve it and I really wanted to try out this brand of incense.

11 Likes

TMW you notice you’re thinking about Bael a lot and decide to pick a random spirit from the GoetiaGuide app and Bael pops up

4 Likes