That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Love it but it’s overkill for this brainless thot.

4 Likes

Tmw you wake up this morning and its storming, your mom dog won’t go potty, and you have a lot of stuff to do today…I want $25 bucks next Friday for groceries and soda

1 Like

Tmw well, good news is I got a three day weekend. Bad news is that my shift may or may get shut down

1 Like

We all basically figure we are adults and can handle it as such. I know a few married couples with a third that have gotten along splendidly for years. So it’s not all horror stories.

5 Likes

TMW I wanna write an entry, but I dont know where to start lol. Shit’s different.

3 Likes

Tmw fuck it, decided to post outside of my scheduled time to work on my own discipline of becoming a better writer

2 Likes

TMW You finished A Call on facebook with @Rory_Mclellan And it was amazing,looking further for more brother.

3 Likes

There was a loose cabal of people working on some of these very things going back more than two years.

2 Likes

Ah, what was the outcome back then?(haven’t been on here, two years ago)

2 Likes

Its 67F outside with raining…yay

See this is why i freaking LOVE Lilith!
The way she reminds me of her prescence, the way she reveals to me when and how the time is right and just perfect for certain rituals i plan to do for her, workings she hints on etc
But the way how is just so incredible… like a real mother she knows your flaws and behaviour better then you do yourself, calling on a warm, charming, loving way that just… my fucking goodness Lilith you rock darling! :black_heart::heart:

4 Likes

It’s one of those things that verges into the political, hence the reason it went private. Let’s say that certain people are not having a good time.

2 Likes

I know.! Man it’s way fun being able to fully be myself… Express myself without any filter or have to explain yourself to someone… Ok I’m stoked you felt the same cause I don’t work untill the afternoon and wanna do some magick with ya later if your down​:fire::fire::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Xag_darklight can you link me the recent black sun meditation? Can’t seem to find it easily…

2 Likes

Here brother How To Enter the mind of the Black sun : The Gateway For the Black sun Quintessence

2 Likes

Tmw the thread is approaching 10,000 and you don’t want it to go.

1 Like

Tmw you’re so tired that you go to bed at 7PM then wake up feeling refreshed.

3 Likes

Usually when I try that I wake up at 10 pm for some reason…and end up tired again by 8 am

2 Likes

So this is what they’re calling my birthday moon

2 Likes

tmw u fall in lov3 with a demoness

1 Like

Tmw your wife has the same goals you described for the pact you are working on. Somehow I see this becoming a family pact instead of just me. She was asking so many questions that I did not know the answers to (like the back stories of Lucifuge and Mammon, who were they before Christian influences, what do they want the world to shape into, etc). Definitely gave me food for thought

2 Likes