That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Had a vague memory of that being the case, but with all the spirit wives and “modern” relationship standards and plain old regular breakups, hard to keep track of people’s relationship status. :thinking:

3 Likes

TMW someone asks a question, so you type a whole response out with helpful links and everything, but the topic somehow gets closed before you can hit “reply” :expressionless:

1 Like

You have a point. I didn’t even consider that lol. No, I am legitimately legally married to a lovely woman. It’s just now a friend of a friend has just come out about crushing on both of us lol.

Which is cool, we are talking things slow and seeing where it goes. Not actually officially dating as of yet, but again, y’all kinda took the wind out of the sails of that remark :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Tmw you hear a tapping from a jar with a spirits essence in your working with like hey get your ass to work you got 3 more of us to go

1 Like

TMW you posted the ritual that all of BALG can do together to create a global black alchemy for a better world for our species.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/ritual-for-all-of-us-to-do-outer-darkness-to-converge-upon-the-face-of-thee-earth/78689

10 Likes

Sounds a bit like this old thread.

3 Likes

Ran into my gossiping neighbour, the one that’s staying in my freezer, she looked awful. I asked what was wrong and she told me she has a terrible toothache and is scared of the dentist. One half of me feels that’s what she deserves but I can’t help to understand so much and I feel sympathy for her. I offer my help and she looks kinda confused at me, yes I know what you did and I know you don’t deserve it bitch but that’s okay. I make her rinse with garlic/salt water and put pure clove oil directly with a cotton swap on her almost purple gums and her dead tooth. Yes that burns bad… be still. :shushing_face: After a few minutes her pain begins to reside. She almost starts crying because of the relief and can’t believe it. She had been popping tramadol and codeine and nothing had helped. If she ever fucks with me again… well… like a wise woman once said…

Whatever you do, sis, keep it cute, sis
Leave that beefin’ shit at Ruth Chris or end up toothless

7 Likes

Freezing people is cute.

5 Likes

*cackle

It is. It’s so simple, yet so effective.

5 Likes

Last 14h shift ever.

7 Likes

Oooh goddess astate. You sounds like me
Wikn

2 Likes

If the OP decides to wothdraw the post, that happens - I saw a likely candidate for that by a new member, did you keep your reply on file?

1 Like

Make of this what you will but every single married couple I have ever known that went that route regretted it, polygamy only works in societies where the status is the same (aka married) and also where the usual inconvenience of divorce makes everyone play nice.

3 Likes

Freezing is very effective.
But just a heads up. I was possession off and put someone’s name in war water made from local swamp water a rusty nail… not much else. A ye war nearly 2 years before I removed it. And sad t o say. He’s my age but looks late 50s early 60s.
Just be sure .:wink:

3 Likes

Love it but it’s overkill for this brainless thot.

4 Likes

Tmw you wake up this morning and its storming, your mom dog won’t go potty, and you have a lot of stuff to do today…I want $25 bucks next Friday for groceries and soda

1 Like

Tmw well, good news is I got a three day weekend. Bad news is that my shift may or may get shut down

1 Like

We all basically figure we are adults and can handle it as such. I know a few married couples with a third that have gotten along splendidly for years. So it’s not all horror stories.

5 Likes

TMW I wanna write an entry, but I dont know where to start lol. Shit’s different.

3 Likes

Tmw fuck it, decided to post outside of my scheduled time to work on my own discipline of becoming a better writer

2 Likes