That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw I had chicken nuggets (hesburger) for the first time in my life earlier today…Good with barbecue sauce. :thinking:

1 Like

Like KFC, but Cajun and not garbage.

1 Like

Mama mia. Well, they’d have plenty of evidence against me if they knew who the sigil on my pendant belonged to. Then again, I’ve worn it in public for 2 years to work and only 1 person pointed it out (it wasn’t a Christian, but instead a fellow practitioner of the occult). :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I’m super open about my spirituality, people just don’t care so…

Wait, never had chicken nuggets before?

2 Likes

Nope. Never had the desire to try them before today. I usually just have burgers or pizza in places where they are available. Good as a side dish, so I’ll probably order them from now on if I’m really hungry

1 Like

Here we also have chickenfingers
They’re even better than nuggets imo

1 Like

I’ve seen those in the frozen aisle of my local super market. Might buy some to to try after I get home from my cruise :thinking:

1 Like

From Mora i guess?
They’re awesome. Eventhough they fry them everywhere, i kinda like them baked too, even better

1 Like

My husband will only eat the patties, not the nuggets or strips.

Tmw 5. You were will be missed by someone I am sure. Farewell friend.

1 Like

Awwww. Purple is sexy😘

1 Like

I’m not a big nugget patty or strip fan. It is kind of a meal of last resort and not my preferred lunch/super.
Actually, I think they are kind of gross. I used to hate the ones with the gristle in them as a kid.

1 Like

Don’t remember the brand…:thinking:

2 Likes

Aahhhhhhh only 5 more posts before it locks!

4 Likes

9963? Thats a random ass number to lock :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks dude and remember that Loose A Few Jizz On My Tits. Okay. Bye TMW 5!!!

3 Likes

Wait! NOOOO!

1 Like

Continue on here:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.