That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Only thing I’ve managed to banish so far with sage is myself…and my cat, so that’s two things :thinking:

5 Likes

Tmw you do a series of offerings to Lilith, Belial and the personal family guardian you spirit keep. Gave Lilith something I have never gave a spirit before (blood from my chest over my heart) and she provided some interesting insight in a tarot reading. The cards were Page of Cups (physical lesson), Queen of Cups (mental lesson), and ten of Swords (emotional lesson) as well as two clarifying cards (Page of Pentacles and Six of Pentacles). I also found a card from another deck that somehow got mixed into the deck I used, which was Death

2 Likes

Mine too lol

1 Like

Huh…neat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.desmoinesregister.com/amp/25512827

1 Like

I concur. Sage is overrated. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

To each their own. I love the stuff.

3 Likes

Cleansing and banishing are two different things to me. Sage is great for cleansing, banishing not so much imo.

3 Likes

I just dislike the smell too much to use it for anything in places I need to stay in for more than five minutes

3 Likes

Sage tea is one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Definitely should be used in tangent with a banishing rite in my experience. But it can help keep negative spirits at Bay for a bit. After reading and watching so many haunting stories shared by the people who directly experienced it I noticed a pattern that both sage or house blessings will keep the activity down for roughly three months. After that it picks up again. Certainly not a one-and-done permanent fix.

3 Likes

Tmw you make a cake, and when its done you no longer have a craving for cake… :sweat:
Gonna have me a slice anyway, haven’t eaten anything but a sandwich and some cherries today

3 Likes

TMW the fabric of your magickal/spiritual reality is so intertwined with your everyday mundane reality that there is no longer a line of separation.

4 Likes

Tmw I gotten now a second message from a bot on fan fiction…i hate bots

Tmw most of these guys on Reddit on massive cock either do have a big cock or are rather small

TMW the BALG ads think you’re a high roller for some reason :thinking:

Also, lots of these

2 Likes

Tmw my stepdad car broke down while he went to go get sonic drinks…his field pump for his camaro broke

Tmw your eyes feel tired, but rest of you does not…Might as well go for a walk

2 Likes

That moment when…you watch the new Picard trailer that was dropped at Comic-Con and, damn, does that look exciting :open_mouth:

“What the hell are you doing out here, Picard? Saving the galaxy?” :smile:

6 Likes

Yes I saw it too…seven of nine is coming back!!!

Tmw you find a old witchcraft book from 1971
At the thrift store

5 Likes