That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

What for? I meant to say female rather than prostitute

TMW your daughter brings you breakfast in bed for mothers day and all can do is take puffers so you can breathe enough to enjoy it. Lol
Know any Being who guarantee healing?

1 Like

Ho’s are literally a high priced good. It’s why America has a human trafficking problem.

1 Like

Sorry my error.
The younger generation speak with those words in school from TV. So they’d know I guess

It’s an epidemic spawned by rap and strip club culture. I will restore faith in the English language if it’s the last thing I do. Mark my words.

2 Likes

TMW I finally got around to rewriting and updating my Chakra Merging Meditation that I posted about a year ago.

4 Likes

Ahhh @anon496642 love it.
I love languages so many beautiful sounds rolling off our tongues. This is just another language. I may not get it or even ‘love’ but its still a linguistic diversity. … like music :heart:

1 Like

You are awsome @Anziel_Merkaba

5 Likes

Thanks.

Honestly, I’ve been meaning to revise that meditation for months, but until today, I didn’t have enough motivation.

4 Likes

That moment when you get the regular !!! Yaaay !! Everyting is same,going back to sleeping.

6 Likes

I guess thats why its called inspiration we then create / destroy / rearrange
And its why divination is Divinely Inspiring (so to speak)

3 Likes

More like it’s called being pressured to do it by your friends than divine inspiration or divination.

4 Likes

Lol yes that too. But you know what I meaning

1 Like

TMW evocation of Zdislaw Beksinski was success :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

TMW,its been a journy for today,i feel different.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Xag_darklight how wonderful to experience and find this understanding.

2 Likes

Tmw when you saw the eye of hours trying to fall into tgs.
I wonder what does he want.

3 Likes

Well,well,well :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

In my opinion and experience I don’t believe that. Maybe it has something to do with the amygdala, but doubting that it is related to the pituitary gland nor the thalamus. Maybe it has something to do with the pineal gland, but only partially, as spirituality always affects emotions and sleep patterns.

4 Likes

Hey,its better than nothing anyways.